Toribash
wow, i do like that set, but i want to wait for everyone else to psot theres, so i can choose the best one. just so i know, what would you accept from my inv for that set?
actually i would like TC but nevermind ill choose an item

Edit: hmm i like the amethyst torso and acid lax, you choose one bilza, if you really like it both, but i think both is to much XD
Last edited by matteman; May 24, 2009 at 11:45 AM.
i dont particularly want to part with my tox lax, so amy torso, but if its really good, i could always add in another item ;)
okay, im started with the head, and it looks pretty good

Edit: hows this head,
Pic:

-Matteman
Last edited by matteman; May 24, 2009 at 12:55 PM.
hmmm, sorry, but that is a little bit too low quality for me. i know im not offering alot, but if you did one as good as BenD, for example, You woud be able to pick pretty much anything
Besides, he's kinda..invading..since bilza didn't post in the Market =\ Indirectly speaking, he kinda wanted it from TTM.

*shrug*
well, i posted this here so that the TTM could do my request, and when you posted here, i assumed you were TTM aswell, which you are not, which means, unfortunately, you can be part of this request
so i dont have to finish this set im making?... i didnt know u were asking the ttm... *SIGH...* almost no one likes my textures T_T