Ranking
Originally Posted by DecapW View Post
i thought i would try a new run

Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I don't really like it because it seems like you tried to do Verax's run, but messed up.

That's what DecapW did. The other guy did Verax's run correctly.

DeeJayy if you read the first post correctly you would have noticed i said "i thought i would try a new run" so no i didnt try to do verax run and mess up.
Does anyone here know how hard running can acutally be? one misclick and bam! youre on the ground dq'ed, come on! nut hut you should post a replay of you running, to see how AWSEOME you are, this guys did an awseome run, he should be proud
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
DjPz: Seriously, do you know who Nuthug is?
Nuthug is one of the most pro players in Toribash.
And also, Runner's League?
Since when is running a fighting style. :/
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Verax's run? Running styles? I think you sound more fail than he does. What kind of styles are there in placing your foot next to your other? Running is running.

You won, sir.

Also, DjPz, you should find out WHO you're talking to before being a smart ass. To save time, here's a SMALL sample of NutHug's skill.

That is NutHug.
Last edited by megaJuice; May 28, 2009 at 11:45 PM.
Well I was told to cut it but to sum it up, I'm the guy who made walking/running popular. So please don't question my knowledge about walking/running.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Yes, I am aware who nuthug is.
He is a very pro player, But this new player is simply trying to run.
Dont immediatly trash him, give him props, tips&hints.
And btw, what mod was used in that Vid NutHug? I have saw that before.
Last edited by DjPz; Jun 7, 2009 at 11:27 PM.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
that run was pretty good actually a little further apart and it might show through, i dont think there was enough room to show off a super fast running style, which to me, is what that appeared to be.

it's like sprinting. really, it's not like regular running, you dont extend your legs so much.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
thats good for a beggning runner. I used to run like that then i made my own version that i can run for 5000 distance with. And nuthug. that is so pro. lol. yea what mod is that?

btw check out this replay.
Last edited by monster3; Jun 12, 2009 at 02:28 AM.