Toribash
Hurrah Hurrah.
My stay wont be permanent till after the release of 4.0
Controller=Extension of my fingers.
4.0? Are they already working on it?
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
Of course! It will come after 3.9, which will come after 3.8, which will come after 3.72. :]

I know the non-shader graphics are going to be updated, no actual gameplay changes are being made.
The shaders will be made a bit better, I suppose.
These reflections and stuff. Looks pretty amazing too bad I can't run shaders :|
We need pixar's high end PCs before then,if we want to utilize those kind of awesome graphix.
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Welcome back, Yinbot!
I'm also new here, so you probably don't know me, but I bet we'll have a LOT of FUN in here...

Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Of course! It will come after 3.9, which will come after 3.8, which will come after 3.72. :]

YOU NEVER KNOW!
Like, 3.0 came after 2.8! There never was 2.9 - at least in public - even though hampa said it would be released before 3.0 >:o
I say shenanigans...

Also, I like the normal shaders the most.
Am I (again) the only one?

Originally Posted by watashime View Post
4.0? Are they already working on it?

I remember after the World Championships 2007, NrgSpoon joined a server where was a lot of old schoolers...
Everybody was liek omgf and when he said he was going to leave then hampa said "come visit us again when 4.0 is done"
Everybody was liek omgf ocne agian
I think there has been something interesting going on...
Last edited by Tonakai; Jun 6, 2009 at 08:45 AM.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Also, I like the normal shaders the most.
Am I (again) the only one?

I don't like shaders, full stop(.) I can't play TB properly with them on.

If they could find a way to apply the (/lws) option into the normal graphics then it would be way better.
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
Even though it doesnt make sense, I agree. They are too distracting but still very usefull for screenies and for marketing your sets. They are a great extra but they are too irritating when in-game.