Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Here an example of a good freeform app:

Originally Posted by Jenson View Post

Obey App

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Hotbox View Post
My favorite liqours? Vodka, and rum mixes. Master belt, no more... no less. Want to join and spend a milli here. plz let me. official application complete. Move forward, for $200.

Sorry, but this is not what we look for in an application. I highly advise that you look at the example in the post above me. That should give you an idea of what we look for.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by Forex View Post
Sorry, but this is not what we look for in an application. I highly advise that you look at the example in the post above me. That should give you an idea of what we look for.

reconsider
how about no

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

hey liquor. it's me. legacy.

i'm just a dude living in a college town in midwestern america (GMT -5). i pretty much grew up playing this game but i like completely forgot about it around 2016-17. recently however i moved out of my parents house, leaving me with way too much time to kill. in my boredom i remembered this game and fell in love with it again almost instantly.

like i said i grew up playing this game, meaning i was a kid. i was never a toxic player, but i was a kid and we all know how annoying children are. my goal now is to simply make this game fun again. i love helping new players and making this game enjoyable for people. my big goal for the near future is to start running rooms or tournaments similar to the old event squad tourneys since they don't really do those anymore.

ANYWAYS back on topic i've been wanting to join a clan since i came back, which is why i founded brainrot. never heard of it? probably because it lasted like a whole 36 hours lmao. i got told i should apply here by forex so i disbanded it. don't really wanna lead a clan, i'd rather just be a part of one

I want to join liquor because it's one of the few clans i recognize from when i played as a kid and you guys are some of the more active players as of late. also y'all just seem like fun and that's what we're here for lol. most of the lobbies i join are kind of dead until someone in liquor joins, and then things get interesting. overall you guys just seem like a really fun group of people and i'd love to be a part of the family

Sincerely,

P.S. IF THE IMAGE DIDNT LINK RIGHT ITS BECAUSE I DONT REMEMBER HOW TO USE THE FORUMS BUT ITS THE PIC OF KANYE STARING AT THE CAMERA WITH MY NAME IN CURSIVE ON IT

P.P.S. my discord is braeden#3333 if anyone wants it

P.P.P.S also an invite to the discord would be pretty cool i cant find a link anywhere

when the
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post

P.P.P.S also an invite to the discord would be pretty cool i cant find a link anywhere

https://discord.gg/uHPww78d
You want it, you got it
Come n chat with us a lil so we can know a bit more about you bud <3
Proud Liquor Member
Las guerras van y vienen, pero mis soldados son eternos.