Toribash
what replays thing?...i would prefure tat yoou would just post them onthis thread so i could just easily donwload them =] but, if lord mae a thread for replays i would be happy if u sent me a link =]
i cant post them on thread sorry it doesnt really work ive tried and it didnt work.
anyway any idea who new co leader will be?
anyone whos bored and is reading forum right now i will be on tb breifly for about 5-20 minutes so if you want to play w/t me just got to blackbelt kb...if theres no one in kb when u get on that means im not playing it...look at the time this was posted to know how much time u have till i go =]
OK, about the rplays go o replays and sertch (spelt wrong) [Kingdomz] will come up with all the kingdomz replays and if u post a replay u must put [Kingdomz] in the tag, and im playing habbo HEAPS but im trying 2 level out
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten
Originally Posted by Jan_miguel View Post
could I be single allie?
i donated :3

adding

Originally Posted by jaiden1998 View Post
NEW RULE! if people keep begging (asking constantly) for items will be BANNED! from [Kingdomz] ok?,ok! oh and dont bother asking lord cose HE IS AT BOARDING SCHOOL AND WILL ONLY RESPOND ON WEEK ENDS!.....ok!

sorry, i wasnt on

Originally Posted by jaiden1998 View Post
hey lord :3 can u please remove HAMPADAMPA becouse he left and add him to the single enemies list, and add xXeggXx to the member list becouse he did a app and is not in yet. tnx :3

OMG, he quit?!

Originally Posted by monkey296 View Post
im guessing lord wasnt back this weekend anyway foot yes this clan has mad skills.

soz

Originally Posted by weapon666 View Post
ummm many people inactive and some new member and hia

ok, just tell me who