Toribash
Hi my name is alex5050 im a 3rd dan qi 3000 something and i love wushu so i feel this clan is suitable for me i havent been in a clan in a while the last one was
NOIX and i check the forums alot and play a couple hours a day.. i want to thank u for dedication ur time to read this app and i hope u guys accept me have a good day
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by Alex5050 View Post
Hi my name is alex5050 im a 3rd dan qi 3000 something and i love wushu so i feel this clan is suitable for me i havent been in a clan in a while the last one was
NOIX and i check the forums alot and play a couple hours a day.. i want to thank u for dedication ur time to read this app and i hope u guys accept me have a good day

If you made a better and more detailed application, it might help your chances.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by supastveo View Post
CBA really

No but seriously. Be active, and show me your not going to join and post once a week if that.

Originally Posted by usimm View Post
If you made a better and more detailed application, it might help your chances.

This^
Well its just i havent been a clan so long and i really want to join badly
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
If you want to join us that badly, you would have taken time out to read previous post and learn from others mistakes. Instead of posting an excuse you should be trying to impress us.
Well im not trying to impress u guys im just trying to explain that i feel suitable for this clan if u dont understand that then how do other people join
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
So you applied to show that your suitable for XIII, yet you don't want to bother to impress us to get in, so why apply at all?

And people who impress get in, such as the current members.