Ranking
^ Eating cock..pffff
4 years degree.
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Be creative mofo's. Or I'll pop a cap in yo mofo arse bitch.

I have a doctorate in bro.

That's steve's, sorry.

Originally Posted by Bilza View Post
doctorate of homosexuality

I thought you were gonna have whited out text saying "loljk that's Bust3r".
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Attention whore. :3
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
I actually thought about that, but then i realised that if i do that, i have nothing to have for myself :P
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Lol, So I Am Now Awesome Because I Capitalise Every Word.

no, you capatalise every letter at the start of a word.
Wait, what
K edited and stickied. :3
[doc] Application Thread
Want to join doc? Post your application here.

We don't have a set application format, since we encourage you to use your creative freedom and express why you want to join, and why we should let you in.

Examples of two outstanding applications are found below:
(Yes we are aware that they are applications for [Addicted]. :P)

Originally Posted by Bilza View Post
Hello there, id like to join [Addicted]

My name is Billy read, im 14, and have a great interest in computers, art and programming mainly.

Im only 2nd dan black belt, but im hoping youll let me join for my other talents instead of ingame abilities.

My join date is 22/08/2008, although i was playing for about 3 months before that, without signing up.

I Live in England, UK, and my GMT is +0

On weekdays, im usually active about 4~6hours, though it changes depending on what i am doing etc. Most weekends im active from about 10am (GMT+0) till about 11pm (GMT+0), so a loong time

Although i may lack ingame talents, i hope to please the clan, by being able to produce artwork, and programme in 2 languages, Lua and C++. Here are a few examples of my art:
http://i34.tinypic.com/25s7bk5.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/iop1jo.jpg
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=13 (i made it for playaj)
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=29

Ive recently been accepted in PT as a Artist, but as of the 1st of dec, I will be a trainee hoster, so we shall see how that goes.

Micho reffered me here, telling me that this is a great and fun clan. Parrot, my clan i have just left has faded away and slowly become inactive, i might see a leader post twice a week if im lucky. I have heard this clan meets all my expectations, fun, kind members, and a serious clan. Together with Bust3r, I'm in search of a new place to call home in the Toribash community, and we have both found that Addicted would be a great place for us, so we're now joining Addicted together, hoping that we will both be accepted, and if it woul d be so that only one of us is accepted, i would like to withdraw my application. Me and Bust3r are very close friends, and would like to stick together.

I have been in Parrot, Nano, and Hive, all as ordinary members, but i was also the leader of Death Reapers, which although was a fail, has taught me many things about being a good leader, and how to treat and respect other people properly.

I have got 3 infractions, all have expired, 2 for useless posts, and 1 for an illegal bump.

Generally, i only have around 20k, but as soon as i get tc, i usually make tourneys, or give it to people who need it.

Also, i havent attatched replays due to my lack of skill, but i hope this doesnt affect my application, and here is my achievements card,

Many thanks for considering my application. If you dont mind, could I join #addicted? I feel it would be a better way for you to get to know me, if you dont already.

~Bilza

Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
Name (Real Life):
My name is Adrian Nilsson

Belt:
1337th Dan Black Belt(Custom), but I would only be 2nd dan if it were not thanks to Hampa.

July 22nd 2008, though I only played until I was green belt, then I pretty much forgot about Toribash. I've now got back again, a few months ago and I'm very active in-game, on the forums and IRC.

GMT&Country:
The land of Hampa, Sweden. GMT+1

Activity [Weekdays&Weekends]:
Weekdays I'm usually active between 3-12 PM GMT+1 time, and during the weekends I'm active around 11 AM - 4 AM.

What you will bring to the clan:
I'm a fairly competent video creator, but the main thing I will bring to the clan is a friendly individual that loves to socialize and have fun.

Other stuff we have to know:
I guess I could also mention that I run a global gaming community with a friend of mine, and that I'm co-owner in a gameserver/dedicated hosting company.
My community(It's a bit messy right now, since we're migrating web-hosts, and we just got back from some serious downtime): Happy Face Gaming
Server hosting company: Sleek Servers

Referalls (if any):
Micho <3

Why you want to Join:
I would love to join Addicted because it houses several friends of mine, the closest being Micho. Addicted also seems like one of the most well organized, friendly and outright awesome clans I've come across, I would have to be a fool not to apply.

My previous clan, Parrot, is sadly falling asleep, so to speak. So together with Bilza I'm in search of a new place to call home in the Toribash community. And we have both found that Addicted would be a great place for us, so we're now joining Addicted together hoping that we will both be accepted, and if it would be so that only one of us is accepted, I would like to withdraw my application. Me and Bilza are very close and would like to stick together.

Previous Clans:
Shinobi(I was invited when I was a brown belt for beating a few custom belts. But soon after that I left because there was no "community" to speak of). Parrot, left together with Bilza due to it fading into inactivity.

Infraction Points/Bans (if any):
I believe I have two expired infractions from when I was new to the market for making useless posts. In the form of two bumps in an auction thread, posting info about the auction status. I was not aware that it was an invalid bump at the time.

Talents:
As mentioned earlier, I'm a quite competent video creator. And I'm not all too horrible at art, I also have some Toribash market skills, that would be how I acquired my TC.

Usual TC Amount:
800,000-1,000,000TC. It depends weather or not I've been giving out loads of TC to my friends recently or not.

And when it comes to replays, I'll have to say the same thing as Bilza. But I'll see if I can dig something up.

EDIT: Added 3 replays

~Bust3r

you may aswell just get a huge poster of all pokemanz, and call it all of steve's avatars.

EDIT:

Like so..
Last edited by eightah; Jun 1, 2010 at 04:43 PM.
Wait, what