Toribash
Thank you very much Tessh and everyone else who voted me in
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
My App

Hi I'm apexninja my real name is Eli Raylor I'm a black belt. I like aikido judo and twinswords
I would like to donate this clan. I would like to join this because I know people in this clan I think u would be nice and Extreme sounds hard to beat and I'm hard to beat i'm a black belt.
Your application and dedication in it does not impress me.
Not only that but you don't meet the requirements. It's an obvious no.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Your in a bloody clan and you want to join ours?

Hell No
I'm not allowing anyone to use my clan as a fallback
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

link i will leave if i get in.

Then you just got rejected.
Seriously its stupid to think that we will accept you when you already have a clan
We look for people who would be proud to be Extreme members
We don't care if your hard to beat for a black belt
You can't follow simple rules like
You MUST be a 2nd dan
Last edited by linkhunter; Aug 23, 2012 at 10:05 AM.
Well hello there noble ones, my name is Bury, im old enough to have a threesome, i was a member here sometime back and now i'm interested in settling here for life/death. I'm good at ........ TB for starters, then women, im humble, kind, patient and all that comes with ponies. I know most of these members from way back ( hey link! *waves*)and others such as the legendary Cozza and DeathX. My forum activity = 7, ummm thats about it.. for now.

Thanks for reading (Y)
Meh....
What a compliment :P. Welcome back bro .
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by apexninja View Post
My App

Hi I'm apexninja my real name is Eli Raylor I'm a black belt. I like aikido judo and twinswords
I would like to donate this clan. /wait, You want to donate this clan?/ I would like to join this because I know people in this clan I think u would be nice and Extreme sounds hard to beat and I'm hard to beat i'm a black belt./ you all ready say that./

Nope.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!