Ranking
Hi ahmadtash is talking to you ,

my name is ahmadtash but in skype B cell and in steam ahmadtash i'd like to join your clan cuz its nice and im very active in the forums and the plays im very good at aikido,judo,judofrac. aikidobigdjo.TBM and jousting, i was in impulse clan but i quit cuz they wernet play too much and ill respectyou like one of my family and i'd love to be in wars or events
Just so you guys know, i just found out in the past hour ahmadtash applied for the clan and went to another one before one has finished voting. Just sayin'.
Last edited by joshjoshua; Jul 2, 2015 at 10:42 PM.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Hey, my names alex brave or also known as bigcrack/Trioptical one of sharks closest friends, so I thought of joining the clan. I am a hecka nice sparring/parkouring Clan mate. I got some old Toribash info, my last main trioptical was abandoned do to hateness so I thought to start out fresh and get new friends AND old friends I don't wanna make my app to short so lets start out with my ABD skills, first of all I like to counter shovels/lifts by using my tori in SO many ways, second of all I love editing and making save replays. Ok, lets start off with my other appropriate quantities, I love the name light and hope to be a hella valid member and would love to be part of your great leadership/team. Here are some of my valid and nice replays, enjoy ^^
Attached Files
saveds!!!.rpl (57.5 KB, 3 views)
saveds!!!1.rpl (66.3 KB, 3 views)
Splittie.rpl (33.2 KB, 4 views)
That kick.rpl (35.8 KB, 3 views)
Big Impacts May Happen Throughout Your Life,
Sup, im Maxinik03 and i'm cool at AikidoBigDojo and any -kido mods, i'm not jerk, stupid or annoying, just quiet. Im active in game like 9 hours/a day or even more. Sorry for my bad English, im just Russian.
hamborgerprofile pic belongs to @cclownteeth on IG
Here is the texture ahmadtash
-----
i fixed it!!!!!!
-----
heres the other one click bottom
Attached Images
right foot texture.jpg (4.9 KB, 5 views)
right foot texture.jpg (4.6 KB, 4 views)
right foot texture.jpg (779 Bytes, 4 views)
Last edited by XOsphere; Jul 3, 2015 at 12:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In the light there is always void...