Toribash
Found this on a debate forum. It was about women hitting men and men not being allowed to hit back. This comment was 'for' men defending themselves. I didn't write it but what this person wrote is funny as well as a good example of the situation a man will face.

I have trouble understanding the "they are weaker so you cannot hit back" line of reasoning.
"Mr president, Cuba is attacking the US!"
"Cuba? With what, paddle boats?"
"Errr, yes. But you see, that's the problem. They are so much weaker than us that we cannot hit back. We would look like assholes."
"That devilish Castro, he's found a way to walk around our defenses! I'll prepare the declaration of surrender."
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Found this on a debate forum. It was about women hitting men and men not being allowed to hit back. This comment was 'for' men defending themselves. I didn't write it but what this person wrote is funny as well as a good example of the situation a man will face.

I have trouble understanding the "they are weaker so you cannot hit back" line of reasoning.
"Mr president, Cuba is attacking the US!"
"Cuba? With what, paddle boats?"
"Errr, yes. But you see, that's the problem. They are so much weaker than us that we cannot hit back. We would look like assholes."
"That devilish Castro, he's found a way to walk around our defenses! I'll prepare the declaration of surrender."

What do you mean "not allowed to hit back"? If you mean you just want to take revenge for her punching you that's one thing, but if she's attacking you you can take pretty wide measures to hold her back.
I fully agree that the gender stereotypes and double standards are bad, but do you really think whether you can punch a woman back or not is more important than if a woman gets different jobs/education/treatment because of her gender?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Shrook View Post
I got an infraction.

:3

just one?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~