Toribash
This may have been brought up and I've just missed it, but. Rainn left?
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
This may have been brought up and I've just missed it, but. Rainn left?

Yes he did. I believe he is a clan hopper, he is currently in [Metal]
Yeah I saw that...Interestingly enough he left shortly after I told him his promotion isn't instant...Hmm.
Let Satan guide you
He was just seeking a high rank I suppose but I guess the didn't know it doesn't work that way.
Hey guys, thanks for letting me in , I really need a new siggy, loads of people on these forums have [] all over their sigs, explain please?
-----
Here's something for origin:

────────────────────────────────────────────────── ─────────────────────────────────────────────
─██████████████─████████████████───██████████─████ ██████████─██████████─██████──────────██████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░░░░░██─██░░ ░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░██████████──██░░██─
─██░░██████░░██─██░░████████░░██───████░░████─██░░ ██████████─████░░████─██░░░░░░░░░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██────██░░██─────██░░██───██░░ ██───────────██░░██───██░░██████░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░████████░░██─────██░░██───██░░ ██───────────██░░██───██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██─────██░░██───██░░ ██──██████───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████░░████─────██░░██───██░░ ██──██░░██───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██───────██░░██───██░░ ██──██░░██───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██████░░██─
─██░░██████░░██─██░░██──██░░██████─████░░████─██░░ ██████░░██─████░░████─██░░██──██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░ ░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░██──██████████░░██─
─██████████████─██████──██████████─██████████─████ ██████████─██████████─██████──────────██████─
────────────────────────────────────────────────── ─────────────────────────────────────────────
-----
Copy and paste that
Last edited by ImmortalSpartan; Apr 2, 2014 at 03:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Apparently red submarines won March madness. #rigged #b.s. #shutter4lyfe

And toribash is in danger of infringement laws on those 3d items from March madness! And, some people's hats and hair are being taken away!

March madness was quite the flop.

Turns out shutter shades won and I got my pair. The other stuff is true though.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I don't think that would be able to fit in an original member's siggy, but okay.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Hey guys finished school, immortalspartan I can't see shit in the siggy but nice job anyway fuck me college.
-----
And about gangs tax being a rich fag, it's probably April fools shit,
So yea.
Last edited by ehon; Apr 2, 2014 at 07:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cats <3