Toribash
Go die in fucking hell you anusflap.

Also remove me from your stupid fucking signature.

I'm mad.
[20:35] <Erth> :D
I'm way too tired to go in depth this current moment, Some of you are far from ormo and some are really close, train up, keep high momentum, make things more smooth, better transitioning, poses etc some could be less stiff and more innovative. Come back soon with more impressive replays as it's really getting to a point where it is difficult to distinguish genuine skilled players from average ones bring some real original amazing mindblowing replays! This applies to all the applicants that weren't answered.

~Pat
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
I'm way too tired to go in depth this current moment, Some of you are far from ormo and some are really close, train up, keep high momentum, make things more smooth, better transitioning, poses etc some could be less stiff and more innovative. Come back soon with more impressive replays as it's really getting to a point where it is difficult to distinguish genuine skilled players from average ones bring some real original amazing mindblowing replays! This applies to all the applicants that weren't answered.

~Pat

Maybe som other recruiter should answer,, since patīs answer didnt help at all.
Do you know, how to do nothing and still think you're helping?
How didn't it help, you put in your app and I denied it. Come back with more impressive stuff. How hard is that to understand?
Just needed to know what was good in rpls etc.
You know, normal rpl-comments.
Last edited by Kekkonen; Jun 13, 2011 at 08:38 PM.
Do you know, how to do nothing and still think you're helping?
Kekkonen: Drop by irc and ask for more in-depth criticism. If you wait long enough someone usually pops up and helps you. I'm currently studying for my final exams for this year so I won't be available for the next couple of weeks but a lot of helpful blokes hang in #ormo.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Applying again after some improvement. Hope these'll do better.
First a decap, then a splitcap, followed by head kicking.
Attached Files
clayS_Madkick Madness.rpl (93.2 KB, 20 views)
ClayS - Ukeball is fun!.rpl (88.4 KB, 16 views)
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
You won't break the armor- Too simple imo. Just a simple jump and a simple decap. Nothing special.

Madkick Madness - Stiff. Very stiff. Split kick was very weird. Anyway that jump back to ukes upper body part was pretty impressive.

Ukeball is fun - Ughhh, why so stiff? Just a simple decap...Tought that this will be some kind of manipulation or something.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.