Endurance Onslaught 6.0
u guys need any replays from me or u already choised replays that will come in clan video?
Attached Files
Owned.rpl (74.6 KB, 4 views)
loay.rpl (148.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by loay1234; May 20, 2011 at 01:31 PM.
Ayyyy

Originally Posted by loay1234 View Post
u guys need any replays from me or u already choised replays that will come in clan video?

I have enough replays but any additions are nice, so post some so i have more to work with
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
dl me -.- thats not the same set iam wearing to let u know
but same artist
-----
http://img853.imageshack.us/g/15136325.png/
thats the set iam useing atm
Last edited by loay1234; May 20, 2011 at 12:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ayyyy

Im sorry but I dont like inactive clans and you guys arent in-game that much either

ChandlerB out
Originally Posted by chandlerb View Post
Im sorry but I dont like inactive clans and you guys arent in-game that much either

ChandlerB out

Dood.... almost all of the members now on is busy..dont tell me your quitting...you still have me and loay to play with (btw loay i've seen you on judo tourney but you ignores me)
Jibai got problems on computer...Memo is still on vacation...BlueChel is back til december...jebus is busy now on...
we rub a mexican monkey
@chandlerb as MpoNori said most people now is inactive now but later it will be all good

@MpoNori iam usally playing minecraft when its not my turn sorry for ignoring u i didnt cheek the chat
Ayyyy

Well chandlerb if you really want to leave go, just some points though, i normally can go ingame you must just say when you are. I havn't been able to go on lately beacause of schoolwork. And like mponori said there are people who go ingame but now isnt the best time for that.

(P.S just noticed we're on 2000 posts )
-----
Alright guys here a taste of the new clan vid, i need some feedback on what you do adn dont like about it, also if you can give me advice on how to make it better. Hope i made it OMG CLICK ME!!!!!
Last edited by Muse; May 20, 2011 at 05:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by loay1234 View Post
dl me -.- thats not the same set iam wearing to let u know
but same artist
-----
http://img853.imageshack.us/g/15136325.png/
thats the set iam useing atm

yep........just realized that......fuck..

ChandlerB out

yep we are busy too, but im still ingame 2hrs a day and post 20 times a day, and the rest of us aren't exactly inactive either, but fine leave if you want. But if you ask me it just seems like you didn't want to be here in the first place.

Edit: watched the clip of the clan video, its looking pretty cool.
Last edited by AgentP; May 20, 2011 at 08:55 PM.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post
yep we are busy too, but im still ingame 2hrs a day and post 20 times a day, and the rest of us aren't exactly inactive either, but fine leave if you want. But if you ask me it just seems like you didn't want to be here in the first place.

Haha, totally agree with that.^

ChandlerB out

See ya around. But just fyi, I'm in game everyday for atleast 45mins in my "jointopwnnoob" room, lol.
Also, a clans activity level is kinda based on its members.....and you where one of our most inactive members.
Last edited by Jebus; May 20, 2011 at 11:18 PM.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.