Ranking
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
I read a book and it made me sad ;-;

Yeah I understand it's the middle of summer and everyone has shit activity. One of the pluses of not having a life.

What book did you end up reading? I personally don't sit around reading books but it's nice to learn about them.

Ahh the summer of a no life, that sounds like me. Uni and parties are just my pretend social life. Most of the time it includes beer, and assignments, and music! Love listening to the latest music, it just puts everyone in a good mood and makes everyone happy. Not to forget games, I play games too much.
Please having a life is so 2005, who does that anymore? :P
In my life I have only read about 3 books, like big full text books, yeaaa. I am not really a big fan of reading books, they don't really interest me :L. So how is everyone doing at this time of ... time?
Me and weoo and other leaders left. Pretty much everyone who made sinon "Sinon" was leaving.

Con decided that he would rather sinon die being known as an active clan, then let it die being unactive.
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
Thanks for having me in this clan guys, I really appreciate it, I have talked to sparky about an issue and these few days I won't really be active but hopefully I will do my best at helping this clan in any way I can , again thanks for everyone that said yes on my application :3.

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Ay new member. Anyone up for ingame?

Anywaysss, whats everyone up too lately?

Welcome to all new members, hope that you are enjoying the clan
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Sooooo.

Today I was walking on the street and a pidgeon dookies on my shoe. It was seriously freaky.
What does dookies mean? It it like sitting on your shoe or something?

I haven't reall had many crazy encounters with birds, but when I was younger... Magpies would swoop me and try to attack me whenever I'd walk near their nest. That was never fun, I always carried a stick with me to shoo them away.
A bat once grabbed me by my hair, WITH ALL DISRESPECT IN MY OWN HOME!, but I said : "Mr.Bat.....F**k you I am too heavy, it flew around until my grandfather eventually stomped it to death, and everything went back to normal, now that I have grown up, less than a year ago, a bat flew in through the chimney, no hesitation, I grabbed a thingy that you sweep with xD (Don't know what its called), and proceed to try and play baseball with the bat, then came a shot I saw the chance, I had the time of a heartbeat, gathering all my strength, all the power that was within me, and smacked the home run out of that bat, knocking it unconscious. There fellas is the story of my encounter with a bird/mammal hybrid, I will now go write a story being inspired by my own text. Adios
Hey guys i am the new trial here .
Looks like you are talking about spooky things .
I can say mine , well i get scared from street dogs because they might bite which isn't cool at all.