Ranking
Playing games versus those potatoes is fun when you're jg, you can solo 4 drags before they even put a ward there.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
It was more fun when it didn't announce when you took Drag. You'd just suddenly walk in lane and they didn't even notice the drag buff stacked up to 5.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Bilgewater Event End.

Dead Man's Plate item join the armory of League now.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Dude. Dead mans plate, master yi?
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Playing on GP since 2 season. By the first look on this new GP I was so sad but that was like old people dreaming about their young ages so everything new that they see they can't "breethe" as well as new ones can do.
But I love GP so I made a second look on it and you know what? He started being really interesting champ. Do you remember old critplank and more older atma+warmogplank? Yes, they was op but they wasn't such interesting as the new one.
Every champ is good if you l2p on him but captain makes really tons of damage. Previously you shouldn't build such damaged GP but not more attack = more barrels damage. Really insane champ. Now yhou should think what will you do in the next second. New feel if you played on GP before (e+r+q attackattackattack w).
You can build some tacticz by using barrels+parrley.
Here's some of my games to show you my usual build and build which I've tried against tanky Garen.

Tanky Garen is tanky so penetrate him. Should I say that we won that ranked game 4vs5?

Normal game

I'm playing in gold division so I don't know what you build in plat+ but in this hell I'm playing this build is pretty good.