Ranking
Oh goody. I got a popup message (like the 4 win IP boost message) a month or two ago. It thanked me for not leaving a single game for a very very long time.

The LeaverBuster is a lot harder to please than the old one. The old one would shrug me off after a week of being good, but this thing took me months and about a hundred games.

I guess it worked?

I'm still not gonna be able to get much off of the season rewards unless I reach Gold through some miracle.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I changed my summoner name to "This is Chris".

You can add me if you want, guys. I'm still unranked for 5 years. lol
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Well, not getting banned is easy. I've only been reported once when my team was joking around. It was all in good fun though.

And damn, you must be a complete asshole to be chat restricted. I've told people some harsh things and I never got chat restricted. You must have straight up threatened someone and even put on chat their Street Address or something.
My Replays
League is way to easy to be an asshole on haha. Been back playing it a few months now after about a 5 year absence, and the amount of times I'v called people meth eating cock smears, etc is innumerable. It's left me a lot more toxic in the scheme of things, I'm sure a lot of people around here dislike me because of my flamboyant language. Still haven't been banned or restricted in any way, step up yo game League
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
The system is OP.
If you got restricted one time you are dead because you will got restriction every time you say something. Even gg wp made you got a chat restriction.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
lol i had to wait 20 mins, cuz of internet reasons, before going into queue. good times... now i have better net though.
-----
and calling ppl names and getting away with it was always an ez thing for me in my life. maybe nobody bothers to report me, in the first place, cuz its usually them who start bitching about an enemy teemo
Last edited by RuriroNeko; Aug 22, 2015 at 01:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
hi this is offtopic in the punishment thing, but real quick:
getting 10 promos carried for you, so you get gold or high silver, then, after playing there for a while, you can learn new shit
i won 5 promos, and got bronze 5. nobody is good in bronze 5, so you can't learn shit.
would you consider this unfair?
pacquiao
Sooner or later, you're gonna realize how bad everyone actually is and you're gonna have to play around that. For example, you should do some sketchy shit like lvl 2 invading and roaming to jg from your lane for a free kill. It's a really strong tactic since everybody is probably bad enough that they won't even notice their jg just died.

Also, I can't watch this shit. OG is gonna lose to Fnatic. At least they'll be taking their streak down with them. If only by some miracle they win though... Damn, I'll be so happy.
My Replays