Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think this should be stickied?
OH HELL YEAH!!! (yes)
1 Votes / 100.00%
NAH (no)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ok thank you i am trying really hard right now to get in 150 games to get my black belt
-----
here is some replays for u guys
Attached Files
OMG PWN.rpl (19.4 KB, 6 views)
omg replay.rpl (55.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by alexbeast; Nov 13, 2012 at 03:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Michael

Gamer ID/Card:

GMT: -7

Forum & Ingame activity: 8-9

Best Mod: Wushu3

Why do you want to join TPC?: I would like to join [TPC] because I see that this is the only clan that seems not to be filled with immature/new players. Beta, is quite a known person and so is Fivah. Both of them are quite fun to play around. I have recently been searching for a clan that fits me and un-like the others, I feel that I could really fit in here.

What can you provide for this clan?: I can provide some more activity as well as maybe some creative ideas for clan events and such.
I play quite often, and I try to play the best as I can at all time. I can maybe provide TC and Items for tournaments later in the future. I have somewhat a sense of humor and that's always a plus.

Bad History: I haven't gotten any infractions yet. I got a clan warning on [Ethr] for mild spam as an ally but other then that I have a clean record and I plan on keeping it that way. The only other bad thing about me is that I sort of have a short temper. I find my self getting mad at simple things as in lifting and shoveling or cheap wins. I'm trying to hold it back but sometimes it just happens.

Anything else you have to say?: I know that you guys have a black belt requirement, but I hope that you see potential in me to give me a chance or at least put me on trial to prove my loyalty and skill. I would be honored to be apart of this clan and I think that recruiting me will do a lot of good and make me a really happy guy

Scratch everything I said. I am resigning from having to do anything with an applicant.
Last edited by Jak; Nov 16, 2012 at 05:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Alright, go ahead and upload the replays when you can.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Name: Michael

Gamer ID/Card:

GMT: -7

Forum & Ingame activity: 7

Best Mod: Aikido

Why do you want to join TPC?: I would like to join TPC because I feel as if this clan needs someone to actually stay and help this clan be active again. I would really like to help out and become a good part of this clan. I think this clan has potential to be great and I want to help take it to the top.

What can you provide for this clan?: Skill and Activity and loyalty, I won't leave till this clan dies.

Bad History: I have one warning for posting in the thread that is now shamed.

Anything else you have to say?: Please don't look at my belt and reject me I am quite skilled and I think I could help get this clan active again.

Post 2-3 replays
Attached Files
super save.rpl (60.2 KB, 5 views)
Super save 1.rpl (46.7 KB, 6 views)
super save 2.rpl (84.6 KB, 6 views)
super save 3.rpl (87.8 KB, 8 views)
Nurf, are you an alt of some other account?
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Name: Josh

Gamer ID/Card:

GMT: idk what this is srry

Forum & Ingame activity: 8

Best Mod: Aikido

Why do you want to join TPC?: I would like to join TPC because I feel as if.....i can help this clan

What can you provide for this clan?: I can provide....Help,support and many other things

Who invited you?(If nobody, leave this off application): ------

Bad History:No warnings,no bans im a good boy :P

Anything else you have to say?: I LIKE DEM PIES

Post 2-3 replays

REPLAYS
Attached Files
Kill for the thrill.rpl (150.8 KB, 9 views)
Yus.rpl (32.8 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by DrTiny; Dec 4, 2012 at 09:49 PM.