Ranking
Hey, UMadBro! You're back! How are you?
-----
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
No to everyone who has applied recently, the reasons are probably already mentioned by the other clan mates but aren't they obvious anyway. For any of you guys who may consider applying for elite in the future please keep in mind that you won't get far unless you actually really want to join the clan and put effort into your apps . This is also a message for people who have not yet applied but are thinking about it.

Are they allowed to post replays that might skyrocket their chances of going?(If the replays are good)
Last edited by BloodMach; Aug 10, 2012 at 09:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

lol everyones posting how close to next rank y?
btw blood where do u get those avaatars
@sarutobi =i give u lots of the monies
my grammars bad
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

They are welcome to post replays.

In reply to Kowgan:
Anyone can post threads in the clan forum. That is something that I believe is universal to every clan. We have a sub-forum (seekrit forumz) that only those that know the password can get into (which would be anyone in the Seekrit Cirkle), but it honestly doesn't get used all that much. There isn't too much of a spam risk. Even if someone did decide to spam the shit out of us, I would just be able to delete their posts, report them to a higher moderator, and have them banned/suspended/reprimanded for it.

What ToriPrime does is after you purchase it (I forget how much it costs, maybe $10 for a year) you can have a customized background for all of your posts, I believe a custom title, and you have access to certain forum functions such as the search bar; the benefit that I'm interested in is that you can view all of the past posts of individuals. So, for instance, if someone applies to [elite], I can spend some time and read the other posts they've made and see if they've been applying to 50 other clans, or if they're a dick, etc.

I think I got everything, but if I forgot something, please ask again :U
-----
Keep all off-topic discussions here (for instance, the questions about ToriPrime and the random chatter that was in the Recruitment Center). I moved all of it here, but I don't want to have to do it every time you guys want to have a chat. Also, try to avoid useless posts like "sup" or "lol". These types of posts can lead to you being infracted and though I wouldn't do it myself, there are other moderators that lurk around here and may or may not have your ass for it if you do it too much.

So basically, post all your random shit here and don't spam other important threads. Also, make sure your posts aren't one word or otherwise pointless.

<3
Last edited by Sarutobi; Aug 10, 2012 at 07:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]