Toribash
Sounds great.

One thing that we should improve on is the length/quality of our posts. Not exactly the quantity of them.

So today, while working. A man came up and told me something while working. He said that I reminded him of his son who worked for the army. He also told me how his son had worked at a movie theatre and was about the same age as me.

This legit freaked me out. Anyone ever have some simialar events?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also to weoo~ He didn't exactly train meh. I watched him play and now am a abd god. ;)
Well actually no pid it never happened to me since i am still in school .
i would say that we should be interactive with people , like helping them in rapid threads or cnc their work or other stuff because that would be great.
Edit: did another speedtest and my upload speed went high a little bit .
Last edited by Moataz; Sep 11, 2015 at 06:05 AM.
In terms of forum activity, like I mentioned in my application, I am generally always here, sometimes to the point that people get annoyed at how active I am so I try regulate that, but I spose I can be as active as needed.

And pidge I can still give you a run for your money ;)
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Heh...

My net is good enough.

Your net is awesome, gimme :<

But what I wanted to ask is: What is the weirdest ice cream you've ever tasted ? I gotta go with the paella ice cream I tried once, it was gross
Wolololololo
What is paella ice cream look like? Never heard of paella either, not sure if we have I here in Aus. I know that the wildest I've gone is probably from Raton chocolate ice cream to double choc ice cream! Triple choc ice cream is even crazier. I've also had rainbow flavour.

Damn venom! That's a nice connection you got there, wanna trade?