Ranking
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
What is paella ice cream look like? Never heard of paella either, not sure if we have I here in Aus. I know that the wildest I've gone is probably from Raton chocolate ice cream to double choc ice cream! Triple choc ice cream is even crazier. I've also had rainbow flavour.

Damn venom! That's a nice connection you got there, wanna trade?

Paella

So that's how paella looks like and somehow you turn it into ice cream. I can't even find photos because it must be made just in certain places ._.
Wolololololo
so we all know Agar.io, hence we all know mitos.is, well I am playing some mitos.is having all the fun I can when I join a new server, didn't start long ago, but the number one guy had 3.3k mass, I see him when I was small so obviously like any smart person would do, I ran away, I gathered a good old 400ish mass, and saw him approach "Oh sh*t" I think to myself, he then deploys the eject mass trap (you eject mass they come close you split kaboom eat them), I say nuh huh b**ch, I ain't falling for dat trap, but then he ejects like 100 mass at me.... "Team?" I think to myself, I realise he was split into 8 (the max), he has me cornered, "DON'T EAT ME SENPAI" I scream, then he runs into me, I eat his first guy, his second, his third he is handing himself to me! :O, this is great when I expected him to keep one for himself so I can feed him back and we can team he ploosh goes straight into me, awesome I am know 3.5k, I am first, I am undefeated, I am immortal, then here comes the role of the power at my house, hey Zaxx, wanna see a magic trick? "No power I am busy at the moment", I know you want to, so watch this, "Power don't do anything stupid I am busy please" Of course I won't, but let me play a song for you, "Sure power what is it?" It's called power out motherfu**ers, pew power goes out, you have been disconnected, brother : "What happened?" Zaxx " Shut the F**K UP!", Mitos.is, please the reconnect button is there TO F***ING REJOIN WITH WHAT YOU HAD NOT START AGAIN. A gift was given to me by god, I don't think anyone has recieved a free 3.3k mass before, and well power just doesn't want to see me happy.

That aside new madman replay in the works!
-----
Oh btw for all those getting upset about their connection being only 7mbp/s get to my level of less than 1mbp/s and then cry, mine is supposed to be 4mbp/s that is the fastest in my country (f***ed up? I know) and it doesn't even get to 4, only 2 even though we pay for 4, good job community.
Attached Files
Zaxx - Losing My Mind.rpl (124.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Zaxx; Sep 12, 2015 at 02:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That blue hawaii ice cream looked delicous as f.

So I got a new dog today. I was so happy (It was a stray)

Then when I wake up the next day there are two more dogs in my house.

By the end of the week I now have 5 stray dogs living with me ;-;
Originally Posted by siswantos View Post
Is that paella is an ice cream ? wow i'm wondering how it's taste like

That's a paella, which is a meal, and somehow it's turned into ice crean, its gross.

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
That blue hawaii ice cream looked delicous as f.

So I got a new dog today. I was so happy (It was a stray)

Then when I wake up the next day there are two more dogs in my house.

By the end of the week I now have 5 stray dogs living with me ;-;

How even do you get 5 dogs all of sudden ?
Wolololololo
Do they like melt it then freeze it? Sounds terrible.

God i've been so bored lately. Thinking about a bank robbery. You guy's should give me tips