Toribash
Hah u don't know we got Leonardo de vinchi in our clan called sad and Dan they prob got something on them it's just litterly the same logo but more HD so it dosent look like some throwed some paint and draws a music note or some weeb shit lol

Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
Hah u don't know we got Leonardo de vinchi in our clan called sad and Dan they prob got something on them it's just litterly the same logo but more HD so it dosent look like some throwed some paint and draws a music note or some weeb shit lol

Nice :v

Actually, if y'all vectorized the logo it would look really good, and you wouldn't need to care about scaling
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Nice :v

Actually, if y'all vectorized the logo it would look really good, and you wouldn't need to care about scaling

The original is hand drawn on paper and sad took a pic of it and slapped it in an editor to make a masterpiece that will go down in history.

Also what online vector site can I use so I can try that out rn?
これ何?ゴミ?
Oh yes vectorized but where? Not saying it's bad or anything but u see how low quality it is for us to be a better presenting clan and etc also do more wars I'm getting on soon