Toribash
So i i went ingame and played against you, rage quitted whenever I am about to lose, would you be happy?
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
So i i went ingame and played against you, rage quitted whenever I am about to lose, would you be happy?

I don't win and you don't lose, no points awarded. And even if you say "Oh tourneys have tc involved" there's a small % who will rage-quit, slightly the chance you will find one in a tourney.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
For fucks sake. You just turned a whole page into a word against word discussion on the morals of ragequitting.

Ragequitting isn't pleasant, I think we can all agree on that, no matter the reason.
Punishing ragequitters won't work either, as people have other reasons to quit than rage.
Rewarding the player who didn't rage is useless for farming reasons.
But. If rage quitting is seen as a withdrawal, it's not unfair nor abusable to lose rank when leaving a game.

Also, never yse your join date in an argument. Never!
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
For fucks sake. You just turned a whole page into a word against word discussion on the morals of ragequitting.

Ragequitting isn't pleasant, I think we can all agree on that, no matter the reason.
Punishing ragequitters won't work either, as people have other reasons to quit than rage.
Rewarding the player who didn't rage is useless for farming reasons.
But. If rage quitting is seen as a withdrawal, it's not unfair nor abusable to lose rank when leaving a game.

Also, never yse your join date in an argument. Never!

I explained my join date to state that this has been a problem for way before. I do beleave that this is a problem but is not a new problem. They will not penalize players for this current reason, Reasons had been stated before. Also suggestions are supposed to be discussed but in a right way, I haven't gone off, same topic, Thank you.
Last edited by Neru; Mar 28, 2013 at 07:06 AM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
I've seen it happen a lot more as of late, I fully support this idea.

If people legitimately ping than tough luck.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
What about if someone quits the QI, TC and ranking all still count for the person who got rage quitted against, and the person who rage quitted should have their rank decreased to prevent rage quitting.
Originally Posted by snob View Post
okay look from this point. the whole objective is to get rid of ragequiters as simple way as possible, since it's rather easy to implement. i have no other idea to make it as simple and effective as ragequit penalty.

you quit - 30 tc are gone from your account untill it's nill. the one who stay ingame recieve nothing, and don't loose anything.

there are only 2 conditions to trigger penalty:
1) finals
2) quit/spec/relog/lost connection.

whoever will start to complain about "i had to walk my dog and quit suddenly or what if my cnnection got booted or electricity lost, i'm not guilty! " you are not, but stop being so egocentric IT'S YOUR FAULT. if penalty solution will stop 98% of ragequiters and 2% will be victims of internet connection/situation etc, it's more then great.

proposing something based on exceptions is simply retarded. 98/2 % is a good rate

when you have a phone call when you play dark souls and some dark spirit invade you do you complain about the game?

here
Last edited by snake; Mar 29, 2013 at 08:02 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15