Endurance Onslaught 6.0
lol
Well, I made it a little wrong, but I just have to fix those two side parts (to the right)
I'll hopefully put up the edited version soon
next will be calves, and I don't mean baby cows
Although I could do those toooooooooooo
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
the art itself looks pretty good. the walking motion is going to be a tough one to get, though
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I agree.
What you might want to do is either slow the frame rate or add more frames, because the animation seems a bit fast. Nonetheless, as good if not better than what I could do, so kudos. Finish it, and you win.

CLAN PICTURE GUYS
It's almost that time to make one. I already have one up there, but it's really bland, and I don't know if I can find the .xcf to edit it properly. Besides, I have to update all the new textures and whatnot, so yeah. I was wondering what ideas you guys had regarding a clan-wide theme, or even just a theme for the clan picture. I'm looking for more vague things, like "Jungle" or "Desert" or "Everyone on a pedestal held by Saru", etc. I don't want crazy in-depth things yet, I just want to know what I should be looking at for the background of the picture. So, I'll let you guys give me your ideas for a few days, then I'll give my opinion, we'll let it simmer, then I'll serve what we cooked up.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Mar 9, 2011 at 02:41 AM.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]