Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I see he is friends with you and Tori, but my vote is a no. Not very forum active, and app was very short.

Also why don't you post on the clan discussion thread fishhh, we need replays for clan video! (post 3)
Hey guys im deadlox300 i want to join you guys and about me:deafeted a 7th dan and i love this clan so bad everyone is nice but when im ingame i will TERMINATE anyone who tries to stop me so beware clan members its your lucky day
-----
Name:jason

belt:blackbelt

Why i want to join bombsquad:Because ive seen you guys in action before trust me i love the way you guys train and train to Destroy your enemy

clans i left:UnitedN,Unity they are so mean

Favorite mods: mushu

bans: I haven't been banned

something about meeafeted a black belt and i train every day
Last edited by deadlox300; Sep 11, 2014 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, its a little short and for some reason the lack of capitals is annoying me. XD but, he is a pretty good fighter. The beginning made me laugh so im thinking he might be a little humurous. My vote is kind of in between. No, but, almost. Not trying to be mean though.
Yeah gotta agree with Tori here. also you have very little posts. And I dont think the beginning was meant to be funny. :P

Sorry it is a no.
Clan Application
(Bomb)’s Clan Application

Name: Christopher Williams III
Nick: Mr. Williams
Belt: Green belt/201 Games/72% Win ratio
Age: Currently stationed at 16 years old until the expiration date of 4/10
Any previous clans and why you left them: I am a fresh cookie right out of the oven... I have only ran into one clan worth applying for in the last 48 hours (before I saw this clan today) and that was (Envy)
Why Bomb Squad: This is a very unique and interesting question! I was just scrolling through the lists and saw that there was a Server with the description (Bomb) Recruitment … Most servers I go like this are 1 either doing a war or there is nobody of that clan in that server at that time.. And I’m mostly like really? But have to consider Bomb Squad because you guys have treated me with care and brotherly love without a second thought, I really love seeing this. Also I have looked at the Clan rooster and you guys are ranked 20!! Congratz!
How you can better us as a clan: My reason for being in the clan is not just to help better it as a clan but also help us to be united as one as we fight so we can feel the strength of our Clan throughout the text of other members throughout wars and Tourny’s alike… A clan that has this power or a special type of bonding that most clans do not have in Toribash. It is very essential to know the weakness of the clan and help bring them up like you did with bringing up your strengths. Doing this will not only improve our ranking number on the Clan rooster but will also encourage other clans to follow our example as we rise through the rank. My personal goal is to not make any Tori feel left out or put down, everyone has special capabilities that nobody can see, not only because we are only playing on a computer and not everyone has a Skype to communicate to their members. But back to the reason why I could be better in the clan: I am very active everyday after school , I can get exact times if you please. Also can prove that i have some what of a skill for the game itself to help in wars.
Favorite mods: I have so many favorite mods :3 but like they say a good player comes in a lot of different flavors. ABD, Aikido, JudoFrac, Judo, Judo360ChestRotation, Sparring.tbm, Ninjutsu.tbm, Greykido.tbm, Taekkyon.tbm, Mushu, Lenshu3.tbm, taido.
Any bans/infraction: N/A
Something about yourself: To be completely honest with you I am an open book, but since this is online, I have to focus and not get over detailed… Which with me as you will find out is highly impossible… It is imbedded into my DNA to take my dear time to fill out Applications + Review the clan to see if this is the clan I want to spend my time with. Because as you probably know wasted time in the end feels really indescribable. But lets start with the very simple stuff shall we? I would like to mention that I have HSAM or further classified as Highly Superior Autobiographical Memory. For those of you who had trouble passing High School, This is a very long way of saying Eidetic Memory... Or even further classified as Photographic memory. My eye color is a misty grey. My favorite colors of the CP is Red , Blue and black. I get straight A’s in school… Not really surprising since I told you I have HSAM… This is very rare condition so don’t abuse me xD… I love computer technology, I don’t only play the games offered by steam but I also write and develop codes that help stablalize the games itself. I plan on enlisting in the Marine Corps next year on my 17th birthday so that I have a change to get free college for my computer science career  , But sadly this means I have to give back 12 years of my life to the Service… To me this is not bad because it will help me realize that my life is not something that I can life multiple times but I have to only live once so I must make the most of it and the Marines will help me as well as our country perform better as a team and an army but also this will help me as a independent person to care for others and everything I do around others.
-Without Knowledge there is no power-
- What is a dream?-