Toribash
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Wow I haven't seen you since 2010.

Also it seems to me like the revival is working out just great. \o/

Stay active guise. :s

I've been trapped in a cave for so long, how it's going ma? Everything is so bright, fresh and new here... It's scary. ):

Oh just a little side-note: I will try to stay active but I have a lot of stuff going on please understand this and be patient. I don't want to be taken off the list just because I'm busy... I am making an effort here on my end so I hope that is taken into consideration.
Vibin
we're happy to see you inu anything you can contriboot is appreciated

i understand being busy >.> finals in 3 weeks
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
oh well..mine is still in July...i'll be working hard when everyone is at the beach T _ T
damn University...
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by Wik View Post
we're happy to see you inu anything you can contriboot is appreciated

i understand being busy >.> finals in 3 weeks

Gracias, just so much has changed over the years ya know? It's weird looking at back at my time here.

Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
oh well..mine is still in July...i'll be working hard when everyone is at the beach T _ T
damn University...

Damn son, they hold u late. Shiiiiiit might as well be considered summer school at that point. But don't worry I feel your pain. I'll be the lifeguard that has to sit in the hot sun WATCHING people play in the water when it's a billion goddamn degrees out
Vibin
Pffft, I only got paid 5.75 an hour, and that isn't that much... I'm gunna be bumped up a quarter but I am also going to be a jr. counselor/lifeguard at a sleep away camp and that's like 150 a week... These gigs are so low paying it's ridiculous.

o and

Vibin
i work at a mini golf place within the range of an Optimum hotspot i get paid above minimum wage to spend most of my day watching netflix on my phone

got'em

and yeah summer camps really underpay my friend calculated that he got paid 3.75 an hour or something last year xD
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Originally Posted by Wik View Post
i work at a mini golf place within the range of an Optimum hotspot i get paid above minimum wage to spend most of my day watching netflix on my phone

got'em

and yeah summer camps really underpay my friend calculated that he got paid 3.75 an hour or something last year xD

^^This exactly..

When u think about it 150 a week ISN'T much at all that works out to fucking 1.12 an hour. -__________- I'm literally getting paid dirt cheap. To watch over children 6 days a week. Luckily I love the place I'm going to be working at this summer..... And a lot of y friends who were also campers are going to come back to be counselors as well... but still 1.12 is dirt cheap. ):
Vibin