Endurance Onslaught 6.0
forget it EcoHitman lol
he already said he wont sell them,lol
and he wont mass produce them; lol
My deviantART
so wut?
yea :/
So I believe this thread isn't really helpful for the potential success of Toribash then... because it's not stickied ._.
(◺_◿)
Hoy there,

I've just seen your newest post 2bknown, and I wanted to tell you that you've made an awesome job !

Great job !
Gone
Originally Posted by 2bknown View Post
yea :/
So I believe this thread isn't really helpful for the potential success of Toribash then... because it's not stickied ._.

I'm no mod so I can't help with the stickying but I just thought I'd drop a comment.

Firstly, this is epic. It was a good idea, brilliantly executed to come up with a very impressive product.

Secondly, I don't mind if you disregard the following as it's just my two cents. If you ever did decide to go mass-production on these things then you already have nearly everything you need: a working prototype, a lot of people interested and willing to pay and from the sounds of it, some good connections to make building one (or even many) of these possible. As long as hampa agrees, you could make a lot of money off these...
Hmm that actually looks pretty sweet without the random black piece.. However much it cost to make and ship, I'd buy one...... of course I still think the legs (&thigh) could be a bit thicker and the thighs moved closer together.. but otherwise that's awesome man.... you've made everyone a little envious lol Edit.. or at least just me D:
/set gr 0 0 -30
That's awesome, man. It was a school project, right? If you don't get top grade, give me the mail-address of the censor! Nice work, man. Incredibly much work, I suppose?
steps to getting good cash and getting everybody in toribash to like you and even having hampa like you:

perfect it
hook it up with hampa
mass produce it
get lots of money. XD

im pretty sure that people will want to buy them.... expecially if you find a way to paint textures on them. talk to hampa please.
- its been a while