Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Finally got through my lazy-ness and finished a WIP. This is the result.

Laydown of the replay: Starts off with a knee DM, headbutt on the pec, throwing the arm to ground causing the shoulder to break. While throwing the arm, the elbow breaks. Grabbing Uke and knee'ing him TWICE with the same knee. Extending the knee after the second hit and then... a random boom... AH WELL, im not complaining. Grabbing the head for spinz to conclude it. :3
About 9 DM's, dont rly know. The knee DM's are with the same knee, the left one. Odd that im a lefty myself...

EDIT: Pose now ends on one hand. :3
Attached Files
Cat - MM_ oh WOOT.rpl (245.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Catguy19dotzero; Nov 2, 2009 at 09:55 PM.
*enter signature here*
k thanks
i tried to something random
and
well
a decap + both arms raped
i keep training to get fast and cool hits but iSuck
Attached Files
lolisuck=D.rpl (66.4 KB, 5 views)
well, a good tip is to make the bodypart you want to hit with(your left foot, for instance) come as far as it goes to the part you want to hit. a good tutorial for making your moves powerful is to read this. also, I did an edit of your replay to show how it can be done(sorry if you didnt want to, but its too hard to resist).
Attached Files
lolisuck=D rabbit edit..rpl (157.2 KB, 5 views)
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."
Rabit-Sexy edit nice decap
Arronos-i'm catguy and rabbit friend,catguy gave me permission to post ^^,also i'm not anymore co leader, i decided to be a member
Everyone - Look my first madman
Attached Files
FirstMadman.rpl (125.9 KB, 4 views)
Pretty nice, your progressing. You need to be more relaxed though, ye look kinda stiff. Relax the joints that you dont use.

/offtopic: Shouldn't ye change ye sig a lil?
*enter signature here*