Ranking
It does look good, but i think that some colour allows for more expression and allows for coolness, and Thanks to whoever -rep'd me, your a douchebag. But this is a really interesting way of doing this, having everyone BNW only. personally i think some cool colour schemes fit well with a monochromatic character. Red and Quicksilver looks cool, but its not up for me to discuss. I dont have nearly enough money to get into this lol. After my subscription runs out, i might get a 200X Toribooster, and start trying to get some quicksilver for this.
Originally Posted by Anesthetik View Post
It does look good, but i think that some colour allows for more expression and allows for coolness, and Thanks to whoever -rep'd me, your a douchebag. But this is a really interesting way of doing this, having everyone BNW only. personally i think some cool colour schemes fit well with a monochromatic character. Red and Quicksilver looks cool, but its not up for me to discuss. I dont have nearly enough money to get into this lol. After my subscription runs out, i might get a 200X Toribooster, and start trying to get some quicksilver for this.

nicely put, but its good for a change. every since i started playing i was colorful. now im plain and i look kool

and who is -reped you is mean.

well good luck with quicksilver
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
thanks bro ill +rep you sometime when i am allowed to +rep you again.

But keep it up with this organization!
Personally i am really dissapointed in this group because i keep getting -rep from obvious members who took offense at what i said previously. So you guys can go fuck yourselves whoever you are
AlexOwnz: If you returned to using your old joints, then you are no longer part of the Bnw organization, and I will ask you to return the Quicksilver Relax joint I sent you on 2008-03-06 08:38:18.

Please reply to confirm whether this is so.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys, I dont want to sound like a begger in this post but i would like to join up in the organization. The only problem is obviously dont have all the TC needed to buy everything. I have $30 USD to buy a booster or TC or even items if you guys want to sell them to me. Any help would be appriciated. I would love to be apart of this organization because it is pretty much the only organization that has meaning and actually improves ToriBash itself. Through its members and dedication to the game that they show. So if you guys would consider me that would be great. Let me know, Thanks!
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com
You forget even if you got the items you have to be accepted...
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic