Toribash
The truth about Izzy is that his reach is super long especially his legs. It's hard to even approach him lol
NO TITLE

This was a 8 man tournament final at 100kg (220 pounds)

Both fighters had beaten 2 opponents beforehand on the night
I apologise for this post.
im excited for the burns woodley fight coming up

burns’ grappling game is mint both really good fighters
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
It's not that Izzy is undersized (he's 6'4 and manhandled whittaker) it's that Costa is juiced to the gills. Costa is essentially TRT Belfort

Also romero is clearly on some shit too

He's definitely tall enough and has the reach to be a middle-weight, but I think he'll struggle against Costa's physicality. I can't imagine Adesanya cuts much weight, if at all. I'm sure Jobo can answer that one for us though.

Tomorrow's card sucks ass by the way. I really hope Burns stomps Woodley but I think Woodley will win a boring decision. At least there's a PPV next weekend, I'm pretty excited about the card top-to-bottom, not much to interest casual fans though so I'm sure it won't do too well.

Why the heck isn't Sandhagen vs Aljo for the vacant bantamweight title though?! Makes no sense to me. Would certainly help bolster the card. They didn't even put it as the co-main
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
He's definitely tall enough and has the reach to be a middle-weight, but I think he'll struggle against Costa's physicality. I can't imagine Adesanya cuts much weight, if at all. I'm sure Jobo can answer that one for us though.

Tomorrow's card sucks ass by the way. I really hope Burns stomps Woodley but I think Woodley will win a boring decision. At least there's a PPV next weekend, I'm pretty excited about the card top-to-bottom, not much to interest casual fans though so I'm sure it won't do too well.

Why the heck isn't Sandhagen vs Aljo for the vacant bantamweight title though?! Makes no sense to me. Would certainly help bolster the card. They didn't even put it as the co-main

They are doing Yan vs aldo for the bantamweight title for some reason .. rip aljo

Yea issy doesn't cut much weight he's pretty lean already , when I look at the fight... I see Paulo attacking issy and issy avoiding most his punching and landing hard straight shots. But Paulo looks like he hits like a truck, let's see if his cardio holds up , unless he gets a fast KO.

I watched an interview on Gilbert burns and he's actually got a very good fighting mindset, will.be an awesome fight
Woodleys 0/10 rounds in his last two fights probably a good sign to retire, unless he starts enjoying fighting cause he looks like he doesn't wanna be there