Ranking
finished code geass:shikoku no renya
need new one
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Started Accel World. Haru's character is really annoying. Why is he only like 3" tall?
His personality is pretty terrible too, even half way through the season he still second guesses himself and has almost no confidence...
I didn't like how he's a fat tub of lard. I can't relate to him. I may be overweight, and I may have a similar background, but fuck man, I've never looked anywhere remotely near that. I could probably sympathize more with him if he were normal looking, but a cripple. Heck, even a quadriplegic would be more relate able.

Also, there's way too much guro and excessive ryona about Accel World. I can't fap to it anymore ._.

Edit: CHUUUUNNIIIIIIIBYOOOOOUUUUUUUUU. HOW I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEE YOOOOOUUUUUU

It's so relate able I could cry :>
Last edited by Oracle; Nov 12, 2012 at 12:23 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
*Accel world unrelateable fat rant*

The entire tim I was like, ""Why are you so...fat? I mean jesus christ kid you look rounder than kirby."
I liked EVERY other character design other than his.
Make a remake with a main character who's that doesn't resemble a bread roll and I'll enjoy the series twice as much.

Oh I still liked it by the way. Even with the borderline domination complex he has with what's her face.
So apart from Haku being worst character design of the century... The anime isn't bad.

I remember an old digimon style game that would wirelessly connect people so you could challenge people as they walked along the street and such.

It has a real meta element to leveling up, do you spend hundreds of points to get the next level, or use those points to burst? Pretty neat.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
So apart from Haku being worst character design of the century... The anime isn't bad.

I remember an old digimon style game that would wirelessly connect people so you could challenge people as they walked along the street and such.

It has a real meta element to leveling up, do you spend hundreds of points to get the next level, or use those points to burst? Pretty neat.

Except no one had it so it sucked.
Gundam Wing Endless waltz doesn't make any sense.
How the hell is a 7 year old supposed to lead a space colony in a rebellion against a bunch of other colonies and the entire earth?

Gundam: Fuck you that's how.
Watching Yamadas, "okachama"
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Except no one had it so it sucked.

The concept was cool though!
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Watching Yamadas, "okachama"

Is that the anime I think you're talking about? :s

Also, YAY new arc for Little Busters next. Still need to get around to getting the VN though :|
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
My Neighbours the Yamadas. The little lost kid in the shops says "okachama", so cute.

Today I'm watching Yojimbo. Time for some samurai movies :L
Finished Tasogare Otome X Amnesia .
Twas pretty good imo.

I want to meet a ghost like Yuuko too.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!