Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I just can't play this game anymore...After 10-5 and 14-6/7/8 ofc i lost the game 16-14 and got deranked back to sherif (dmg). FUCK YOU GABEN, EBOLA AND CANCER SHOULD BE WITH YOU!
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I just can't play this game anymore...After 10-5 and 14-6/7/8 ofc i lost the game 16-14 and got deranked back to sherif (dmg). FUCK YOU GABEN, EBOLA AND CANCER SHOULD BE WITH YOU!

stop sucking
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
also im 400dpi 1.4 sens i have a big mousepad and i like it

i have to change it though because im at a place where my mousepad wont fit so im at 400 3.4 very big change i dont like it

If you are forced to set your multiplier that high then you should increase your DPI. Personally I wouldn't ever set my multiplier above 1 because the skip is disgusting, and what you are playing on is very high sensitivity now.

If that is really the minimum you can use then you must have a really small space, set your mouse to 800 and your multiplier to 1.7, it will be much more playable and you retain the same effective sensitivity.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Yeah i suck when i'm top fragger, trying to carry and my team somehow is bad at CT/T side and the other team is buying a fucking auto...Seems legit.
Yeah i suck when i'm top fragger, trying to carry and my team somehow is bad at CT/T side and the other team is buying a fucking auto...Seems legit.

I love how people complain about how the other team has a smurf and 1 man carries, but when you are put in a position to carry, you cant pull it off. If you were as good as you say you were, you should be more than competent to do so... Just my thoughts.
If they bought an auto, you buy one also. Your bitching is futile.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
auto = noob style

I'm not so noob to buy an auto gay, even if i buy it by missclicking i throw it to a temmate or hide it...
auto = noob style

I'm not so noob to buy an auto gay, even if i buy it by missclicking i throw it to a temmate or hide it...

Ah, yes! Of course! The person who thinks the most efficient way to win is the most "noob" way. That's like saying "hey, noob! at least give me a chance to win, instead of killing me right off the bat!"
This brings back similarities to anti-shovel tactics in toribash, just pathetic.

Now that you've acknowledged this fact, you cannot complain about it because it's very simply avoidable, you just choose not to.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can you add my rank? Its SEM Silver Elite Master.
Also I think that more than half of the people on the Global elite rank here are in reality silver ^^.
TB NEXT HYPUU
i don't give a fuck who you are, i respect a good auto-sniper
if anyone can be as good as me at an auto i can't call them shit
auto love
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again