Ranking
Great, wonderful, so quit posting here please. You lost my respect when you left Spider and Freshh in charge and they didn't do crap >:/ Pie is helping me work my butt off to keep this clan active. So please go away you are no help you kind of betrayed us. Do NOT post here again we do NOT care about your favorite games? Go away kindly. Next time you are reported.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Hmmm. I have to agree with Luna on that point. Spider probably didn't like doing that kinda stuff. Hell, even I couldn't be a leader, because I can't be that active.
Btw, I doing more Toribash vids after SkulFuk helped me configure FRAPS...by pressing F12.

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

Good. You need to work more on it but follow your dreams. And yeah with Mojo I am just sick of him posting here saying "I killed the clan. I'll go get banned. Okay I did it. I am not a good leader" damn right you arn't but quit posting here about it okay? Thanks we don't need an update on every single little thing. Actually I havn't seen Pie so I kinda feel like I am leading the clan more than anyone else right now
wtf? i got banned thats why i wasn't doing stuff and remember all i did for u? and u just throw me in front of the bus
Who are you... Please don't invade here without good reason. Who are you and why are you posting here? If you got banned then there must be a reason for it and I don't remember anyone getting banned from this clan doing something for me except for Spider testing me for the clan.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Nov 7, 2012 at 01:33 PM.
Great, good for you. I'm going to kindly ask you ALL to quit posting here. You left the clan so why does it concern you? I hate when people claim the clan is dying and they leave it and join other clans, then they come back here just to start more crap. Do not invade nor post on a thread you are unwanted on. Next time I will report.
-----
And to be clear, I AM NOT LEADER. I'm just the leader's bf and Plasma's only other member. That's why I am taking charge since no one else would. Since Nikita is not here right now, I am all that's left since all you guys left. Thanks! Bye.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Nov 7, 2012 at 01:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP? Until I get my account back noone post here. AT ALL. NOONE. Whoever does will be reported for spam because I'm closing this until I can restart the clan. Have a nice day. Now go.
-----
Edit: And since mojo has to close the thread on his account..... I will do this...

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED. ANYONE WHO POSTS HERE WILL BE REPORTED. ANYONE. IF ANYONE SHOULD POST HERE AGAIN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, YOU WILL BE REPORTED. THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY WARNING. HAVE A NICE DAY.
Last edited by NoSkills_old; Nov 9, 2012 at 07:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nikita Jean Tribble <33
~The Princess of Nsanity
I already reported them. It's not going to work. The mods won't do anything. But you can report me if you want.