Toribash
Yeah, I'll post with the alt. Btw, what did you do with your sigpic and avvy :O?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I'll participate, Koco. But I'm no artist, so my replay will definitely be multiplayer. Will there be 2 categories, or will it be possible for a singleplayer vs multiplayer matchup?
Originally Posted by Butterback View Post
I'll participate, Koco. But I'm no artist, so my replay will definitely be multiplayer. Will there be 2 categories, or will it be possible for a singleplayer vs multiplayer matchup?

I'll try to participate but are they both or just single player?
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
They should SP because it shows what you can do on your own.
I would like to participate as well. And yes I agree with Cozza. Doing replays on singleplayer allows you to show your true artistic side and also give enough time to make the replays, instead of having to rush them due to a timer.
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.
Count me in for this replay tournament thingy. Few questions tho.
When do we know who were "facing"
And can we enter pre-made replays?

I was going to enter a premade one.. Who you'll be facing will be decided on the day when the tournament table is made.
Originally Posted by Flamezzzzz View Post
Anyone know a good animator? I need someone to draw a little cartoon dude in armor walking up on a Blue bpx, in a Skyrim type landscape with some mountains in the background(Noo need to be realistic at all. Cartoony even) and he would walk up to this box, look at it, kick it over, and a monster pop out and eat him (Me) Then fade into a blackscreen and have "Clay's videos" In a cool font. I would like this video to be about 20 seconds long, but it can be however long it needs to be. Which I will use as my intro to my Youtube Channel. If someone can do this for me, you will earn the following rewards:
1.MAJOR Respect and thanks from me.
2.30k + Depending on how much I like it.
3.A shout-out on my channel (Not much I know, but it gives credit)
Thanks for reading.

From my understanding Nin animates. How well he does it is a mystery to me, but I'm sure you could always ask him.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Yeah, I'll post with the alt. Btw, what did you do with your sigpic and avvy :O?

It was just some random picture I saw while exploring the internet. I loved it so I used it. I have no idea who the original author is.
Originally Posted by Butterback View Post

Originally Posted by DartzPie View Post
I'll try to participate but are they both or just single player?

To both Butterback and Dartz I say you can use any multiplayer replay, or you can use and freeplay (singleplayer) replay. I recommend you use a single player replay because usually they turn out better. But of course it's your decision. If you have a multiplayer replay that just turned out amazing, feel free to post it.
Originally Posted by xJuicy View Post
Count me in for this replay tournament thingy. Few questions tho.
When do we know who were "facing"
And can we enter pre-made replays?

Like Cozza said you wont know until the tournament begins.
Originally Posted by vijayissup View Post
Koco... if i really make u laugh, will u send me 1000tc? :P

Not really the place for this topic but yes. Anyone who makes me laugh irl will receive 1000 tc from me.