Ranking
Rejection for SweeYollo already in a clan called ROMAN.
Rejection for moab for now due to belt and relatively poor application and lack of forum activity.

I'm saying yes to Rival as he's decent in game and I'd like to have more elite spread throughout the servers .

If anyone has any objections please post here.

---------

GONNA BE MAKING SOME CHANGES TO THE APPLICATION LAYOUT FOR FUTURE APPLICANTS.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
If I may suggest you,
Just make it free form, close the current recruitment center, make another one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
*Changes to requirements necessary to join elite*

(1) The original layout of the application is still required but it can be filled in briefly, other than your reason to join which should have some level of depth to it.

(2) Belt is put into consideration when reviewing applicants, if I feel you are too inexperienced you will have a far harder time getting in than someone who clearly has played more matches.
The belt I would recommend you have before applying is 3rd Dan.
note that this does not mean you have NO chance if you're under this belt

(3) Being referred to the clan by one of our recruiters should be mentioned in the application, as well as which recruiter it was. This will help your chances a bit more in getting in.

(4) Alt accounts should not apply to the clan, this will almost certainly lead to rejection.

(5) Anyone caught multi-applying to clans at one time will be automatically rejected and will haven o chance of joining elite from that point onward.

(6) To make sure we know who we're dealing with, we'll be doing background checks on all applicants. If you have a bad history it's better to say it in the application rather than us find out. Of course your chances will be bad but showing you're honest gives us a better image of you, and if we find out something you failed to mention it will more than likely lead to rejection.

That's all for now, sorry for my lack of activity here, hopefully will be able to add this to the first post.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
To introduce myself, my name is Eddy Lee. I am currently 16 years old and my birthday is September 3rd. I live in Ohio which makes my GMT -4 (I think). My first language is English but I can speak fluent Chinese too. In my free time, I like to play the violin as well as I wrestle for my high school. Other than that, I spent most of my time studying, lifting, or playing video games.

I started playing Toribash around 4 years ago but got permabanned about 5 months ago (I was a little idiot who dueled too much) which is why I took a little break from Toribash. Recently I decided to start Toribash again which is why I created this account. I was a 4th dan before I got banned so technically, this is my main account. The clans I was in previously were Kira, Vocation, and Diamond (but all good clans fall). I don't have a favorite mod as I like to play all the different game types but my better mods would have to be ABD, Taekkyon, and judofrac.

After I took a break from Toribash, I started to play CSGO so you can add me on steam here. I would rather not give out my phone# so you can reach me by steam messaging me or finding me on forum, in game or pm which I check consistently. One of the main reasons why I wanted to join this clan is because of the friendly attitude as well as the skill I see with this clan. I think I can contribute a more stable clan base as well as more ingame skill.

Oh by the way, I was referred by Snook