Endurance Onslaught 6.0
yea i read that but didn't give a shit coz i'm tired.i'll try to find you ingame later
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I give them a yes but it's majority rules so I'll wait to see if we have more voters.

I don't consider this an alt due to his main being banned and I respect the fact that he admitted to it rather than us finding out that he was hiding it.

I can vouch that he's quite good in game.

So far votes are
1 neutral
2 yes
1 no

If we get another no with valid reasoning then it's probably a rejection,
if we get another yes with valid reasoning then it's probably a pass.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
another yes so i think we should ivite him
Eyo! My Name Is Mark. And Ingame My name is Greenmark. My birthday is on february 5 2003. My Location is in Philippines, Apayao. My (GMT + 8:00). My Primary Is Filipino. And My Secondary is English. My Belt is 10th dan Black Belt. My Alt Is MarkBaddo and Lecture. My Favorite Mods Are Aikido And AikidoBigDojo. Previous Clan is (Bomb) I got Kick for nothing I dont even know why they kick me. My Facebook is Mark Crysler Hurtado Baddo. And My Skype is Mark Crysler Baddo. I want to join cause your clan is energetic and good enough for me and you guys are active enough in forum and ingame. I can offer the clan for bravery and powerful. My Ingame Activity is not everyday but I do 5 hours playing and study very well. And Also My forum activities I will just wanna see the events, news, and more.
CLICK IT
i know this mark from a while. he is good player, good persone, good umm idk what else.
yes