Toribash
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
I have a couple dozen, mostly for the champs I really enjoy playing tho. I still need a gragas and alistar skin

Unchained alistar is one of his better ones, and its free.

the best grag skin in my opinion would be esq
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
http://www.elophant.com/league-of-le...19438173/skins

Probably have about 30 more since last updated.

Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
That is straight up disgusting. Also incredibly regrettable now that Hextech Crafting is making its debut

Not really regrettable, however, seeing as the amount of skins you can actually obtain from it without paying money are very limited. We have our skins because we enjoy to collect them and have been playing since release. If anything, this new Hextech update will allow us to get some of the newer skins we may want to purchase.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Not really regrettable, however, seeing as the amount of skins you can actually obtain from it without paying money are very limited. We have our skins because we enjoy to collect them and have been playing since release. If anything, this new Hextech update will allow us to get some of the newer skins we may want to purchase.

Yeah, was still shaky on the details until just a while ago.

Still gives me a way of getting Pulsefire Ezreal and Blood Lord Vlad that doesn't involve shelling out 50$ tho

Preposterously dank.
You can only get a few chests and keys a month tho. And there are like 600 skins in League so good luck getting what you want.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
You can only get a few chests and keys a month tho. And there are like 600 skins in League so good luck getting what you want.

From normal games.

You can buy as many chests and keys as you want. At only 195 rp for the both (or close to that)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
From normal games.

You can buy as many chests and keys as you want. At only 195 rp for the both (or close to that)

Why not just get a mystery gift tho .-.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Chris do you send mystery gifts to yourself from another account so you got all the unavailable skins
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Why not just get a mystery gift tho .-.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk

Cant always buy them for yourself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]