Ranking
tell me which one you guys like best

Im eventually gonna try to get my first sky skeet in alps4
Attached Files
alps4.rpl (184.7 KB, 45 views)
alps5.rpl (168.0 KB, 42 views)
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Dat first kick

I prefer no. 4 because of the booms and shit. alps 5 delivered but I wanted more dms
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I agree with nagato. Both were great replays but number 4 had better dismemberment, etc, etc. Great job.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
after the last replay treeeeaalool something I havnt been able to put out many replays that are good enough for me
more cnc pls, Ill return it
alps4: That whirling opener had me hoping for something more than a manip kick. Cool manip though, except for the fact that both kicks leave the hip fully contracted and knee fully extended for a couple of frames. Very solid-looking boomkick! The last kick is even more amazingly brutal. Great job on those.

alps5: I liked the last kick better, but I prefer the DM pattern here. The head connected to only the chest joint somehow looks odd to me. Are these unfinished or aren't you going to pose them?

Returning CnC is an excellent policy which I encourage everyone to follow. Cough.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
lol, I've been meaning to give you cnc. you are my inspiration :3.
-----
of giving cnc that is *cough
Last edited by jclark; Dec 28, 2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The opener was good, and I liked the running manip but it could have been a little faster. Your arms seem a little bit too lose and kinda flail around. After that the dm's were fine but you could have went for a boom to save some time of chasing down the body. Overall good replay and I enjoy watching everything you make!
That double grab was really good! Lovely manip aswell but I rarely see anyone using double grab properly so nicely done.
The decap kick was incredibly solid it just went throw Uke like a knife, loved it.
The opener was pretty rad aswell. You somehow managed to jump and land on the ground without looking floaty in default gravity and that's pretty difficult to do.
Now that I noticed the hits were all very solid, I see you have nice kick timing and manage to penetrate Uke quite a bit.
Very nice replay, keeping up with flying Uke must have been hard.
Unorganized cnc because why not
oh yeah
The next person that cncs gets 100tc free of charge