Ranking
Neutral.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

TGS. I made a post (fake application), 2 Days ago, and didn't know it would cause a feud with each other. I felt responsible for the post, and suffered the consequences, I am here to apologize because it was inappropriate to put that up. Im sorry. It will never happen again. Lexx, Shemevin, Nate, Warrior, Liar, Flux, Monk Zappek, And TGS. I especially apologize to you guys. Please forgive my childish acts. Have a great day.
many apoligaise, such humeliti
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

who?
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by Minerals View Post
TGS. I made a post (fake application), 2 Days ago, and didn't know it would cause a feud with each other. I felt responsible for the post, and suffered the consequences, I am here to apologize because it was inappropriate to put that up. Im sorry. It will never happen again. Lexx, Shemevin, Nate, Warrior, Liar, Flux, Monk Zappek, And TGS. I especially apologize to you guys. Please forgive my childish acts. Have a great day.

Oh no fuku m8!

I ain't happy frikking misspelled my name!

Just joking no worries.
Still im not Zappek. ;_;

Shemevin... so fabulous.

fuck