Ranking
mod
make a mod where, your feet are sticking to a platform and they are moving apart and u need to grab on to anything to be set free.
i have been searching the forums trying to find where you send a mod that you want to have included for multiplayer, a mod was made for me that i want to host at the wHo server, but i cant find the information where to send it

im sorry, i am sure ive seen it on the forum somewhere, but i keep searching and not finding it
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
need help... need code... tilting UKE... also velocity... velocity also with Tori...

tilt must be -40 degrees
velocity must be 4

thanks.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
lol well ok
i need to change the position of uke to -40 degrees (not lumbar the uke itself)

and i also need the code to change both of their velocity to 4 (not matrix)

thanks.
████████
what do you mean his position is -40 degrees? do you mean his entire body is tilted -40 degrees? and if so, tilited what direction?
what do you mean by "changing the code to change both of their velocity to 4 (not matrix)" do you mean velocity of the joints? or force? what direction? what do you mean by "not matrix"?
ok... more precisely.

I need to make Uke tilt by -40 degrees (whole body) and the speed (velocity) of Tori and Uke shall be 4. This means the speed of evry joint in Tori and Uke's
body is a little bit slower due to precise measurements that i need to make a new mod for entering the Mod Team. Not matrix means it's not like a speed which like in a matrix form. It's like in UncopyrightableMatrix. Like that. But in that mod, the velocity is 2 so i was changing it to 4 for precise measurements just like before. But when i copied and pasted it in my notepad, it didn't work. The velocity (speed of joint) is still the same. Please understand that i wanted to be in the Mod Team not for reputation but for knowledge of making new mods for creating a brighter and enjoyable future in Toribash.

Whew. Took me 10 minutes to type them all. Can you understand it now?
████████
Mr Poptart says (11:29 AM):
he posted in the mod questions thread asking me to make the mod hes going to use to get into our team -.-

James says (11:29 AM):
lmao nub

James says (11:29 AM):
i wanna quote that

ok

go right ahead

(i am james)