Ranking
i won my friend cytoplasm a no qi pure relax from a tourney
we had greykido with rk-mma grav, and we started on the back pad, so it was pretty much rk
Recruitment
NAME:CypherFire
I want to join the RMO because the members here are very skilled. I might learn a lot from them.
I like rk-mma.tbm a lot because of the high maneuverability and the 40 frame movement. This is the perfect mod for me.
RATING:5-6(Rank 1006 at the time of posting)
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Guys, what's your opinion on hattersin

I never seen him play rk, but I am sure he is good because he is very tricky in abd.
Hattersin is a great abd player, so let him in.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I dont really have an idea for a free-form app, so I will use the one provided on the second post.

(Nick)name : Abyss, or you can call me Aby
Why do you want to join? : Because I am getting back into playing rk-mma, and it is more fun than I remember. Because of this, I thought I might as well join the community of people that also enjoy playing the mod.
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : It is something new from the usual aikido or wushu mods that I am so used to playing. It is also quite similar to lenshu3ng which I enjoy playing.
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 5-6, but you can judge for yourself.
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : I have one recent replay that accurately displays my skill. I will put below :)
Attached Files
point system pls 2.rpl (82.6 KB, 6 views)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.