Toribash
Originally Posted by jmo1999 View Post
hey i was recruiting to bro! lol
but ya hai new guys im Jaames Co Leader and head music producer

Hope you guys like it here in Tau as long as your not a jerk and can hold your own in a argument you'll be fine.

Oh lmao yeah I wasnt informed, +1 rep XD And pretty much, and watch out for tok/sassarious, she's national/global bitch for the clan <3 Dont anger her or take he too srsly XD It's her job to filter out the people who cant control their tempers hueheuehe : >
Gawd my hair is killing me, you know the awkward stage of when you're growing out your hair but there's that part when it's not long enough but it's too long to back out? Probably not XD Maybe cheetah and icky bby does, the rest of you idk XD

Big face reveals if I like our progress btw, I'll pm you pics of icky, srcheetah, me, pouffywall, kirakat and maybe rhae hueheuehue. I may have pics of bunch other guys too, I'll let you vote which one you want to see ;)
-----
Still cant sleep coz of damn hair and I'll check the replays when the sun comes up or when I wake up. Whatever I witness first XD
Last edited by CloudFair3; Jul 21, 2015 at 08:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Litterally every single time i try to spar, i come with theese guys..
Btw, i am still learning

The competetive spar, i tapped his face xD
Attached Files
Eziox Spar Part 14.rpl (468.1 KB, 4 views)
Eziox Competetive Spar 1.rpl (285.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by TheEziox; Jul 21, 2015 at 09:45 PM.
Oh so you both make replays and spar \o/ pretty good base you guys have, keep at it, I suggest trying higher grav mods. They give you better grip of momentum, fulcrums, and basically the more technical physics side of the game. Feel free to ask me on skype for some physics help. Trust me, I'm an Engineering student.

Lmao,in a few years I can say "Trust me, I'm an engineer" <3 tell me you're pr00d
CloudFair3 said I could get lots of love and affection here so I came right over. How are you (Tau) peoples doing today?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
They're mostly asleep this time of day, or not posting, they arent kissing up to me and the other leaders XD It's not too too bad, but it's not too great either XDD

We're a fam clan, we might need some direction for the most part but we try to have the same level of importance in the clan, unless you're a shithead. In which case, Shiba for you XD

\o\ I'll talk to le pouff on getting you into Tau's reboot chat, need all the help I can get, you seem be doing well with Spec <3
Originally Posted by CloudFair3 View Post
They're mostly asleep this time of day, or not posting, they arent kissing up to me and the other leaders XD It's not too too bad, but it's not too great either XDD

We're a fam clan, we might need some direction for the most part but we try to have the same level of importance in the clan, unless you're a shithead. In which case, Shiba for you XD

\o\ I'll talk to le pouff on getting you into Tau's reboot chat, need all the help I can get, you seem be doing well with Spec <3

Lmao I don't know how, but I turned out to be a pretty good leader. Made NYAA and it was rolling pretty good. Then I took Dere which was almost dead and made it super active and organized in just 3 days.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •