Toribash
just drink till you become fully blind, itll be the best of both worlds
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
just drink till you become fully blind, itll be the best of both worlds

ok thanks and if i ever want to be deaf ill just listen to you try to play music

-----
https://youtu.be/Ek-ay4GzvJ8
Last edited by cocacobra; Mar 31, 2016 at 05:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
30.000 views?
fucking hipster

also arctic monqueers lol
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
i will go to the accepted people thread and change my vote to a no if you dont pipe down mister
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Free speech isn't allowed? Oh man I was just expressing my first reactions to this piece of art no need to be offended
If you don't start treating me with respect I might take my valuable opinions about music somewhere else. Yeah you wouldn't like that, would you?

Originally Posted by Lazors
Fucking faggotists, have you any idea who you're talking to? If you haven't mastered dodecaphonic microtonal improvisation, serial composition in all keys, and produced contrapuntual onkyo-kei, you wouldn't dare to play Mozart in my presence. I'll have you know, I graduated from Paganini's course in string theory with all strings intact, made Ravi Shankar's dhadra look like a daal, and played Olivier Messiaen's quartet at the end of time. When I was at the premiere of Wilhelm Tell, Rossini called me the oncoming storm, and Toscanini accused me of missconduct. When I was at the pissoir with Gunther Schuller I gave him the idea of third stream. In short, come back when you're not such a massive pleb.

Last edited by Lazors; Mar 31, 2016 at 06:01 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
i dont know what youre talking about but i do see youve been growing out your neckbeard

Nah, he just pulled it out of the space between his 5th and 6th chin
h
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I've been living half blind for a week and still going. I have an ulcer on my cornea which is pretty cool but in other news I have a cage the elephant concert tonight that I do not plan on missing. Also that arctic monkeys reference skylar was weak

also Squad sucks
also congrats pimp for msquad
also congrats sans on smod

are you gonna die