Toribash
So, just wait for a recruiter than? And lately I have been working on my poses. =D
Thanks for the comment.
League of Legends NA: Locus
No problem. I just saying, try to make better openers and poses and Im sure you'll get it.
Im not a recruiter but if I was one I would say apply next time with better poses.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Well shit. Fetus the recruiter is here.

I shall evaluate the apps in about 16 hours or less. Stay tuned.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
hi, im triyng for the third time, i expect thath time, i get in, cuz i love ORMO and i rly want to enter, test me!
three replays:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=4641168
Not bad. I think you need some additional practice though. Your moves are awkward and most of the hits look rather strange to me. That last replay was not even finished. Work on that and you might get in. Gain some speed too while you're at it. The replays were kinda slow.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Fett: I have seen your stuff, you can move, but you are not on our level. Work on destruction, and flow. No.

Taco: Same as Fett, you are on the right track, but need practice, no.

Invalid: You have a long way to go. Do as Tempo said. Practice, and you can make it.

MrJingles: The first boom in blacksmoke was cool, could have been a 4dm. The hits were nice, but some movements were stiff or ugly. Shattered glass is too grabby, and moonlight is too stiff and choppy. Work on your movements, this is the most important thing that you must do to get in. No, but you can do it.

Carrie: You have much practice to do, no, sorry.

Skempet: Invalid app. Read first post.
Vsauce: You need to practice more, no, sorry.

ic00n: You need more practice, sorry, but no.

There are still not reviewed apps, but they are out dated. If I missed you, re-apply now.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Hey Fest. Reapplying like you asked. =D

Bam - Madman/Boom/Skeet
Friend V3 - Madman/Booms/Skeets
Sty - Madman/Booms
Attached Files
(Chaos) Bam.rpl (215.5 KB, 32 views)
(Chaos) Friend V3.rpl (291.1 KB, 31 views)
(Chaos) Sty.rpl (176.9 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by Locus; Sep 14, 2011 at 11:56 PM.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Offtopic: I will be back watch your asses.

Ontopic: Thanks for the know Festus.
oh shit waddup
I'd say that chaossook got what it takes. That last replay with it's powerful kick HNNNNGGGH

He's a little stiff at times, but I'm sure he'll work that out eventually.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly