Toribash
Well then I suppose we can have a mini event with just the small amount of people that offered to join. Still concerns me though, how so many people didn't even respond to the idea. But lets go ahead and get this show going. I feel like being nice so is there anyone who wants to matched up against a specific person?

PS @Cozza: The mods are looking for a few more clan council members. I think you would have a pretty good chance to at least get their attention. So yeah you might want to look into that.
Last edited by Koco934; Oct 16, 2012 at 09:07 PM.
Haha, that's funny you said that, I think I applied to be a member once. I didn't get in but I do know a lot of people on here. But thank you.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Is that an echo I hear? Anyway since no one is really doing this I'm going to go ahead and throw a replay out there. Anyone who wants to go against it speak up, and post a better replay. In all honesty it shouldn't be that hard.
Attached Files
oneuptest.rpl (72.1 KB, 11 views)
Alright, it's an unorganised start but I will post one when I get on my PC tomorrow.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Koco934 View Post
Is that an echo I hear? Anyway since no one is really doing this I'm going to go ahead and throw a replay out there. Anyone who wants to go against it speak up, and post a better replay. In all honesty it shouldn't be that hard.

Well... I got one. Its probably bad though...
Attached Files
testofup ver2.rpl (87.6 KB, 7 views)
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Wait, sooooo, shud we be voting on kocos or Dartz replay? And then have the winner of that face someone else?

Cuz i gotta replay and im wating to post it.

Shouldn't we make a tournament set up first? Since no one has chosen to fight specific opponents, we should make a roster. It will be their fault if they don't like the match up. :l
-----
Oh, guys! Vote on whether PaidToKill should come back. Do this in the recruitment thread. :P
Last edited by Nin0fShin; Oct 18, 2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Posting to let you guys know Im around, But I always get a somewhat confused on posting replays, seeing as last time I deleted toribash in the process (Not a tech guy). I probably wont be in the replay tourney anymore due to that, and my tendency to be lazy.
Man, it's been years but I've started playing Toribash again. Hit me up if you want to chat - Soda 2020
Laziness.....LAZINESS?? D:< You know what I told laziness when I wanted to work at something, I was all like "Aye Lazy, get yo azz up and run." Ever since then, Lazy and I have been on the same page. You must overcome it. :P
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!