Toribash
Nice having you, Plazma~
See you around. :P
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Well, another one gone. That's not good .
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Ehh....we there isn't much use for clans other than clan wars and bondage, but we mainly bonded during clan wars... v_v
Not always, Extreme is a family, quite literally. We treat each other like as if they were our own brother/sister and I love it. I have to give credit to the leader, linkhunter, he is like a big brother that always make the right decisions. Zone is a semi family if I must say.
Yeah, Link is a cool guy. :P What you said is mainly bonding, dude. :l
OH! I'm out to get hit by Hurricane Sandy. ;A; I don't know if my power will stay up or not. My neighborhood got a new transformer, so we might be okay~
Yay the voting is done! Angel you will now compete against Juicy. Dartz you will now compete against Dave.

@Nin: I live in GA so I dodged the bullet. We might get some bad weather but nothing to bad. Good luck though.
From what I hear, America has insanely bad weather sometimes.
That's everywhere. It's just that the hurricane is targeted to land in New York, while I live in D.C. The hurricane might turn to the left and hit us more than anticipated. Speaking of New York, Tori, you're screwed.
As I recall, you can submit pre-made replays, due hardly having the time to play Toribash, let alone make a replay, I'll submit a pre-made one.
Attached Files
Angelic07-HeadScoop.rpl (105.3 KB, 6 views)
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Haha, cyclones and natural disasters don't really hit where I live (thank god for that).