Ranking
Im online right now ill test you.
Last edited by marccod; Jan 24, 2011 at 01:04 AM.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
ok i'll get on and check the forums when i can.
-----
ok marccod i'll find you in game
-----
yeah for what ever reason i can't join aikido8 you wana make the room?
Last edited by spartin117; Jan 24, 2011 at 01:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok marccod tested not sure what he thought pretty sure he was impressed though i went AFk had to help parents with something. tommorow when i get home from school i will get on and check the forums.
-----
Wanted to know if i could be tested now. I'm best at wushu and need to be tested there getting better with all of the other mods right now wushu is what i mainly play though. tested yesterday by marccod to my understanding he thought i was good. When someone can please tell me name of room i will be tested in.
-----
hello it's me again was wondering when and what room i would be trained in. yesterday i was tested by marccod and to my understanding he thought i was good. my best/favorite mod is wushu and asked to be tested in it please. please post when and what room i will be tested in.
-----
hello i would like to be tested now if it's ok if i need to know the room name first though. also i was tested yesterday by marccod and to my understanding he thought i was good.
Last edited by spartin117; Jan 25, 2011 at 01:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
And im glad they switched to the new thread or you would have pretty much spammed our desc.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
hello wondering if anyone was online who could test me, if so please post =]
also tajudden47 my main acc got hacked and i couldn't get back sorry. so basically this is my main acc.
-----
Hello all my school got closed today so i can be on anytime today. whenever someone else gets on please post when/where i can be tested.
Last edited by spartin117; Jan 26, 2011 at 03:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Spartin! Stop spamming this forum man! Sheesh how old are you 10? If you post once dont post again..and again and again edit your post or wait for someone else. It shows your lack of immaturity and understanding of forum rules and behaviors. But anyways i found a kid who was nasty at ak only got one of his replays though... have at it
Attached Files
Nasty.rpl (46.5 KB, 6 views)
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Okay, look. Here's how it is:

I've waited quite a while to get "tested"... a week. I'd hope you guys would be on top of inactivity - Clan wise. It's irritating, personally, and the guy waiting in line behind me (laughs) doesn't want to go through the troubles either. There's no point in applying if no one will get responses.

My unanswered questions: leave them blank, Typical TUF. Don't rush into retaliating via vendetta to this, lol, I'm not going to post/read.