Toribash
You could try with that kick. If you want to get power, try reversing your movement before kicking (or doing pretty much anything). For example, if you have an extended hip and you decide to contract it for a kick, and a few frames later you extend the knee, it would be a much more powerful kick than if you just had it contracted the whole time and just extended the knee, like you did in the replay. Try to use most of your joints, not just a few.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
You could try with that kick. If you want to get power, try reversing your movement before kicking (or doing pretty much anything). For example, if you have an extended hip and you decide to contract it for a kick, and a few frames later you extend the knee, it would be a much more powerful kick than if you just had it contracted the whole time and just extended the knee, like you did in the replay. Try to use most of your joints, not just a few.

HUZZAH

What I think would really top this off and make it the craziest replay for me yet would be if I could use my leg to pull his lower half in close on the descent, and get a boomhit on the legs/glutes/hips or whatever.

Still though, very excited.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 28, 2016 at 01:58 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
wow good job you did itttt

by the way i might aswell tell you what you did right, which was timing. you got your foot right next to uke, as close as possible, but without actually touching uke. that makes it so that in the next frame, your foot makes it's way excessively into uke, which is crucial for booms (atleast for me).

^that should explain it better
Last edited by pusga; Dec 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM.
oh yeah
Wow I'm bringing back this thread. Anyways, here's a replay I'm working on. If anybody has an idea to make it better, an edit would be nice.
Attached Files
opener2.rpl (93.8 KB, 18 views)
I try and get a mediore edit by tomorrow if you don't have any ideas
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/