Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Th3CrAzY View Post
Im not a stalker :v

If you weren't a stalker, you wouldn't have been blocked by moff.
why tho
Okay man, you've pissed me off.

You come in here, complaining about replays and how yours hasn't been showed. Then we explain that it can take months and you still won't go away. Then you complain that you can't comment or message the channel, then we offer our ideas to think it could be and then you adamantly claim that it's not your fault and that it's the channels. Even though Jack clearly stated that they have not blocked anyone on, but no that's not enough it's still not your fault. I'd recommend you go away, don't post here again and forget this ever happened.

Moving on.

Any thoughts on any expansions to the clan?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
To be fair, he wasn't xD

Like I said we've never blocked anyone

Well there has to be a reason why he can't post on the comments.
why tho
DO
NOT
FUCKING
ASKING
FOR
ALLY
JESUS
CHRIST.

Pm Cyronex.

It's against the rules.

ANYWAY back to earlier how shall we expand the clan?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Will be playing on /jo moff2 for a while if any of you want to join me, I'll edit this post once I leave.

Edited about 20 hours too late - I left.
Last edited by JackMorris; May 4, 2013 at 09:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Cyronex View Post
Well there has to be a reason why he can't post on the comments.

Could be a billion reasons, I'm not even sure if you can block someone from commenting on all your videos on YouTube.
-----
And to answer some other questions.

The next Live stream will be sooner rather than later and it will most likely be a dedicated gaming one, there's a huge reason that we didn't do one this week (Think - That big thing I kept teasing)

The final round of the tournament is coming, we've had some scheduling conflicts but it's going to be well worth the wait.

A dedicated Man On Fire Films Q&A thread is a good idea, something I'll look into.

And last but most certainly not least: A few of you have been asking about the clan video, and more specifically if you can make it, we are totally 100% open to fan submitted videos, I can't guarentee we'll upload them to the channel but put some effort in and we might. It's something I never thought people would ever really WANT to do so I'll have to sit down and work out some basic rules but for now as a standard: We don't upload in less than 720p (That's 1280x720) we usually use either .mov or .wmv file formats and we always try to keep audio above average. I'll handle the intro and outro part, and for now you can email the file to our contact address. It's something I'll have to put some time into, but for now just stick to this post
Last edited by JackMorris; May 4, 2013 at 11:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump