Toribash
Here is a very interesting read:

http://houseofilosz.blogspot.hu/2013...orum-bans.html

For those that like stories. :}

Short version: Imagine a forum where you can be permabanned because you said word: fuck. No matter that you contributed to the same forum with hundred of very useful posts for helping new players, about game mechanics etc etc.

Gorman wouldn't last there a week, and no alt accounts either, when they want you 'dead' you will be dead. Period.
-----
Here is a very interesting read:

http://houseofilosz.blogspot.hu/2013...orum-bans.html

For those that like stories. :}

Short version: Imagine a forum where you can be permabanned because you said word: fuck. No matter that you contributed to the same forum with hundred of very useful posts for helping new players, about game mechanics etc etc.

Gorman wouldn't last there a week, and no alt accounts either, when they want you 'dead' you will be dead. Period.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Sep 11, 2013 at 08:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
internet forum moderator syndrome progresses

-----
internet forum moderator syndrome progresses

Last edited by snake; Sep 11, 2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
arma 3 is an insult. no content on relise. scammers. i wish they will bankrupt.

alpha and beta ran out and they didn't do shit. so yeah fuck you bis, you would not see my money.

i'm so glad that i didn't bought arma.

also today i was part of the most horribly organized PR action ever. instead of chilling and chatting with girls i was running around like madman supplying with promo products alone, making up stand alone, getting producs on shelves alone, getting transport for leftovers for around half of pallet while our managers decided to fuck us up alone, and overall that was a huge failure and waste of time and resources. i got there at 2 pm got out of action at 10 pm and got home at 0 am

8 h on feet. dealing with all of this shit alone with zero info about whats going on. do i need to tell that i was told what this all shit about only when i got there?...
Last edited by snake; Sep 14, 2013 at 10:45 PM.
lol Snake. Only thing that can top that is when we printed 500 t-shirts, made the delivery just to get call 2 h later when customer told us that we made a mistake on the sign and they need those t-shirts that same day because they have a promotion in 4 h.

Imagine the pressure. We just lost money used on 500 t-shirts and colors that we bought, and we had to buy new ones and print them again in a 4 h time span. Like, impossible mission.

Luckily I wasn't a guy who made that mistake. He was a nerve wreck after that, payed the t-shirts from his pocket and left. I mean, he fired himself. XD poor guy...
While we printed like demons from hell. I still have nightmares from that day...
So, becuase of that I always read every sign at least 10 times before I give it to print, and than again I go to the print shop and read it some more. lol
you are an avid arma supporter, and i have reason to trust you snake..fuck them.

oh and that sucks babe, damn stupid CUNTS.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
While we printed like demons from hell.

this line just made my day lol

also easiest solution is just to send a preveiew in pdf and ask for em to say "it's all correct, print it"
so even if there will be mistakes, it will be their fault lol
-----
Originally Posted by William View Post
you are an avid arma supporter

used to be, but seems like they lost their touch with ground, so not anymore.

relise with 0 content? after alpha, beta and 2 years dev stage? no fuck you

Originally Posted by William View Post
damn stupid CUNTS.

there were 4 cunts who were standing by stands and only 2 of em were stupid ;p

another 2 were quite good and weren't annoying the living fuck of me. tho blondes.. both..
Last edited by snake; Sep 15, 2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump