Toribash
Lookin' good killer.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if a cliche had a cock, this picture would be too busy sucking on it. NEEEEXT!
Last edited by Sahee; Mar 18, 2010 at 07:48 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I like the leaves. Yet they leave some questions. Where are the trees in which these leaves are falling from? If they were blown here by some trees that are not in the picture then how come none of the leaves are on the ground?

Furthermore, the really small leaves indicate that they are far away right? because if this is the case then the small leaves should be closer to the ground, or else from the prespective of the image these smaller leaves are located up crazy high off the ground.

The wind is blowing and yet the grass and his hair are not moving?

I like the picture, looks good Killer.
lol,well, i got the background from a anime tutorial i saw the grass and leaves are brushes,, but since i am yet to learn how to produce a proper background i just use this, it's quick and easy to make.

and does any 1 suggest any hair colour?
Dot dot dot
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
lol,well, i got the background from a anime tutorial i saw the grass and leaves are brushes,, but since i am yet to learn how to produce a proper background i just use this, it's quick and easy to make.

and does any 1 suggest any hair colour?

I suggest you better tutorials.
check out http://abduzeedo.com/ for example.

And jojo killed you. quietly.
So you died before you dyed.
Last edited by Sahee; Mar 21, 2010 at 12:48 PM.
Fuckzors... my old aggresive sets!

Last edited by Sahee; Mar 24, 2010 at 09:10 AM.